Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 National ROLL CALL!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
I'm there!!! Gonna drive up with the family the weekend before and stay for the show from Wed to Sat. It'll be my daughter's 3rd and my new son's 1st :)

Greg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ROOM BOOKED!!! :razz:

Nice where you staying this time.
Oh and it pains me to say this. But I will only be there for 1 day this year. I'm working in a different building now. They have a mandatory every other work weekend in place it falls on that Saturday. Also I lost 2 vactuon days do to being off on temporary lay off in 2012 for 11 weeks. Company has 2 planned shutdowns so vacation is blocked and used for those.

So it looks like maybe Friday is the day. But in reality it will be Sunday only. Oh well thing may change before then but I doubt it. :mad:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Wife's birthday is the 2nd. She wants to go to Memphis. I want to go too, but obviously can't do both. Haven't decided yet if she wants to do girls weekend in Memphis or not.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Probably do August 1st, Doing the Minor League game at Noon on the 31st, followed by the Brewers game at Wrigley at 7:00. Might go home, but if I can get a cheap hotel, I will stay overnight.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well, I don't think that was the problem. I believe it was the 7% alcohol, 36 oz beer steins that were getting POUNDED like shots.

:mrgreen:

OH yea I remeber this story like it was yesterday. and man how the news traveled fast. We found out about it before you guys even made it back to the area :lol:
Glad I did not go with you guys

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
This is all I did at Nats in '11:

DSC06619.jpg

DSC05757.jpg

For [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] ^^^^

DSC05752.jpg

^ Thursday night .... I think. Buddy that I usually stay with in Leland, IL takes Ambien. We also hot tubbed for about an hour and had some fruity highly alcoholic beverage. That is the result :p

Members online