Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's off they numbered the shoes 1/1 but for the Batting Gloves etc they are /6, /8 etc . Not sure why they didn't stay consistent.

Lisa's Henderson was nice , tried to acquire it. That 2nd Gwynn is great too

Ryan

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
just my first few came in this week:
e45y754ey54wy54_zpsb748d942.jpg

teyyryw_zps3b8359df.jpg

dfethyeheh_zps22d6883d.jpg

RUPPCAMERON_zps66d3555c.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Button cards are SO cool. You have to think, did Topps and other companies just throw these type of pieces of the jersey's away in earlier products? I mean they've had a Belle jersey card for 5 years, where are the buttons? HAha

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks, I had quoted someone $500 for the card, so the ending price validated it. :)

Yeah , you were pretty right on. At the time $400 was the number I wanted to stay at. It's a nice unique piece that maybe I wish I would have added , but glad you got your #

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Thanks, I had quoted someone $500 for the card, so the ending price validated it. :)
Wait what? It sold for 467 so minus fees your at 415 or so. How is that 500?
Yeah , you were pretty right on. At the time $400 was the number I wanted to stay at. It's a nice unique piece that maybe I wish I would have added , but glad you got your #

Ryan
400 was almost exactly what it got after fees. Very fair offer.

Some of these cards are beautiful. Much better than Topps releases.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wait what? It sold for 467 so minus fees your at 415 or so. How is that 500?

400 was almost exactly what it got after fees. Very fair offer.

Some of these cards are beautiful. Much better than Topps releases.

She rightfully wanted to test the market. I am not sure if I even confirmed $400 w her , I think I started at $350 to be honest , but $400 would have been my max on it. There was interest in it and she wanted to test the eBay market , and one sold for $700+ so I don't blame Lisa at all. In the end after fees we prob could have came to a direct deal , but it's no problem either way

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
She rightfully wanted to test the market. I am not sure if I even confirmed $400 w her , I think I started at $350 to be honest , but $400 would have been my max on it. There was interest in it and she wanted to test the eBay market , and one sold for $700+ so I don't blame Lisa at all. In the end after fees we prob could have came to a direct deal , but it's no problem either way

Ryan

Ha yeah I was just confused by the math right there. These cards in immaculate are beautiful.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I get $420ish after fees and then $429 after the 20% Power Seller discount. :D

Edit: Meant "Top Rated discount"

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
BOOM! Thanks [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] for the fast shipping :)
trout1.jpg
trout2.jpg

I also received a reply back from Panini. They confirmed that his jersey was purchased in April via MLB auctions. Here is a link to the auction which shows the MLB certification number: http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1101001&auctionId=132472

Screen shot of the authentication:
troutauth.jpg

Screenshot of the reply back from Panini:
troutproof-1.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great card Alex . That lil info they gave you , just think if that was already in the cards , how much simpler it could be , and help out the collectibility

Ryan

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Amazing Panini gave that Mike Trout info (or at least the confirmation of info that was suspected).

I can see why the info about that was not put on the card in some fashion, such as a pic of the jersey or wording that it was acquired through MLB Auctions. The Trout relic bag at Panini is likely mixed jersey swatches so when a worker places the swatch in the card during manufacturing, there wouldn't be a guarantee that the swatch in the card was one from the St. Patricks jersey. If Panini actually uses one bag of cut up relics per jersey instead of one bag per player, it would be more feasible to include details on the back of the card that are true to the swatch used.

The link to MLB Auctions was good - I didn't realize "MLB Authentic" on the tag meant that it was a true gamer. I had always thought that meant the jersey was a fan jersey that was built to the standards of a on-field jersey and gamer jerseys would not have that tag/wording. It now makes me wonder what the fan jerseys have that would distinguish them from those jerseys that are true gamers.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm digging Immaculate - I've picked up 2 autos and 1 relic card delivered for $6 or less each. Don't feel too bad for the people who paid $30'ish average price per card in a box to rip the box and create the supply. ;)

I think Panini needs to work on the "Immaculate" part - other than the thick stock, it doesn't seem anywhere close to being a higher end card like the product implies - not a lot of "gawdiness" that would make a collector feel they are getting their moneys worth for paying $30/card or so in a box purchase.

Members online

Latest posts