Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Hit & Run Mayhem Challenge: March (COMPLETE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Alex, you are making a mockery of this game! Well done. haha

You are up to 51 points.

To any curious onlookers who want to join the game, tomorrow is your best chance yet. An almost certain 30 points are available under the runs category.

Target: 2 runs with a +/- 3 adjustment = 0-5 runs

Atlanta, Mets, and/or Yankees to achieve this.

The Yankees scored 4 runs, so I will claim today for runs

Edit to add: sorry, mistype, 3 runs

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Big day for [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

The scoreboard will be updated shortly.

*Atlanta and both NY teams would have all achieved the runs category on their own today.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Big day for [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

The scoreboard will be updated shortly.

*Atlanta and both NY teams would have all achieved the runs category on their own today.

Haha, well you guys were pushing it hard enough, someone had to grab it ;)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Just trying to light a fire, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!

I will commit through April at least. I have another game up my sleeve if this fizzles.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just trying to light a fire, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!

I will commit through April at least. I have another game up my sleeve if this fizzles.

I can't believe more people are playing! The game couldn't be easier, and who doesn't like looking at box scores? Color me confused!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Can I claim Atlanta 2 runs day March 15th since they had 5 runs with the +/-3 and scored ?

If not oh well, but now I think I kind of understand this game now. Also I think more do not play this, because it falls off of the first page on the app most of the time and on the website I found it on page 2 yesterday and today
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION]

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Can I claim Atlanta 2 runs day March 15th since they had 5 runs with the +/-3 and scored ?

If not oh well, but now I think I kind of understand this game now. Also I think more do not play this, because it falls off of the first page on the app most of the time and on the website I found it on page 2 yesterday and today
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION]

You could have claimed it, but I already claimed the runs category. Only one person can claim the runs category and one different person can claim the hits category, even if different teams inside the category qualify. At least that's how I understand it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
You could have claimed it, but I already claimed the runs category. Only one person can claim the runs category and one different person can claim the hits category, even if different teams inside the category qualify. At least that's how I understand it.
latest

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] is correct. Only one person can claim each category per day...even if other teams in the scenario meet the target as well.

I didn't realize how quickly this falls off the first page. However, judging from the views, I think enough people are at least aware of the game. Whether they are inclined to play is a different matter!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION]

For the mobile app, you can just click on the blue arrow on the right of the thread > choose Subscribe > click on the Participated tab at the top of the forum > BOOM! You will be able to see it there at all times and it will go back to the top each time it is touched.

I also have no doubts we should see more members involved once the regular season actually starts. This can seem confusing when teams are playing more than once and at the same time in the same day, but heck that is just more chances to win now before the regular season starts ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - I would like to claim today 03/16 for 11 Hits +1 with the Houston Astros hitting 6 hits versus the Atlanta Braves and the Texas Rangers hitting 6 hits versus Anaheim Angels for a total of 12 hits combined :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

No thanks man then everyone some one comments on this thread it send a pm.
Also pm don't load right on android and there is no blue arrow on android app as well. You have to tap on a comment and then hit more then loom for suscribe and then hit that
To much work

Richard

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - I would like to claim today 03/16 for 11 Hits +1 with the Houston Astros hitting 6 hits versus the Atlanta Braves and the Texas Rangers hitting 6 hits versus Anaheim Angels for a total of 12 hits combined :)

Sorry, Alex. This does not count. "Any Texas" means either the Astros or Rangers, not both.

I apologize for any confusion with the wording.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sorry, Alex. This does not count. "Any Texas" means either the Astros or Rangers, not both.

I apologize for any confusion with the wording.

No worries! I should have asked too lol. Makes sense going forward, the "any" ones will act as just 1 team just as any team listed.

So let me see if I have this right I'm claiming the runs for today because Cinny had 10 and are in the nl central

Richard

Close, but with the +5 in the square you actually need to accumulate 15 runs.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
No worries! I should have asked too lol. Makes sense going forward, the "any" ones will act as just 1 team just as any team listed.

Close, but with the +5 in the square you actually need to accumulate 15 runs.

Thanks, Alex. For April, I will clarify the "Any (blank)" scenarios.

Also, thanks for clarifying the runs category for today. 15 runs are required between Tampa and any one NL Central team.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Thanks, Alex. For April, I will clarify the "Any (blank)" scenarios.

Also, thanks for clarifying the runs category for today. 15 runs are required between Tampa and any one NL Central team.

Oh then that will be a little hard since Tampa did not even play today

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So does this count for hit
11+1 Toronto they did not play
Any Texas
So Astros scored 6 hits in split squad game with the Braves
And Texas Rangers scored 6 hits in there game against the angles for 12 combined winner winner fir today?
March 16th 2015

Richard

Members online