Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Minor League fans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, I am seeing if we can maybe set up a group of guys to get autos for one another in leagues that some of us are not close to.
I am near the Sally league (got Bryce Harper 2 weeks ago), the Southern League (Cheaten-nooga just down the road), and International League (Gwinnett Braves about 30 mins away).
So what I am wondering is how many IP auto guys do we have here? And if you are, what league? Stadiums are near by?

thanks

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am near nowhere, so I can't really help unless there is a USA Collegiate player that finds his way into the West division of the Northwoods League.

I would post this in the IP board. There are a lot of minor league graphers in there.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I live near the New Britain Rock Cats (AA-Twins). I am also a season ticket holder on the visiting team side of the field, just so I can get autos. I pick up autos for a few people every once in a while.

This past weekend I got three balls signed by 16 players of the Rock Cats roster (player meet and greet lunch). I am doing the meet and greet in August also, so hopefully some new players get called up by then.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
this sounds like a great idea.

My home park is CT tigers of the NYPL.
I also go to many AA NB rockcats (eastern League) games as well....or atleast when decent prospects come through.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Here is my question though, how is it executed?

Is it a group 50/50 or are you getting the autos and swapping them, or just sending them to each other?

In any case, yes it is an excellent idea.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I am thinking 50/50. I only get one ball, and one card signed. I think the guys who get a book signed are 1. being greedy 2. causing me problems just getting my small stuff signed

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
brianga26 said:
I am thinking 50/50. I only get one ball, and one card signed. I think the guys who get a book signed are 1. being greedy 2. causing me problems just getting my small stuff signed

2nd'd.....can anyone tell me why someone needs 10 Ian Desmond auto's? He is a great guy and has the possibility of being a good SS but 10/night is a bit ridiculous. Makes the rest of us look like we are going to try and sell

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
brianga26 said:
I think the guys who get a book signed are 1. being greedy 2. causing me problems just getting my small stuff signed

there's different aspects of this though. I have no problem w/ people getting a bunch singed as long as they aren't all the same card / item.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
here is my thing. I know Harper is 1 per. I doubt I could do an auto. Now on the same feeling. Machado is a pretty good signer (so I hear) I can probably get one or two extra

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I do some potomac games, but I cant take to much stuff, as I only go to a few games a year. No Bryce Harper if he ends up at Potomac. some of the better prospects there are Eury Perez, Destin Hood, Danny Rosenbaum, Cutter Dykstra, Jeff Kobernus, Rick Hague, and J.P. Ramirez. roster can be found below.

Managers & Coaches (click column headers to sort
Matthew LeCroy
Mark Harris
Paul Menhart

Pitchers (click column headers to sort)
Alex Caldera
Mitchell Clegg
Ryan Demmin
Paul Demny
Marcos Frias
Trevor Holder
Patrick Lehman
Carlos Martinez
Kyle Morrison
Adam Olbrychowski
Daniel Rosenbaum
Josh Smoker
Rob Wort
Catchers (click column headers to sort)
Sandy Leon
Brian Peacock
Infielders (click column headers to sort)
Cutter Dykstra
Rick Hague
Stephen King
Jeff Kobernus
Jose Lozada
Francisco Soriano
Steven Souza
Outfielders (click column headers to sort)
Chris Curran
Destin Hood
Eury Perez
J.P. Ramirez

Im looking for 50/50 for mostly Syracuse, Harrisburg, Hagerstown, Aburn

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I live in Midland (home of A's Double A affiliate Midland Rockhounds). I live about 10 minutes from the stadium

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
you guys see who I am near. Sandberg, Montero will be here soon. so will Mark Prior.. Low A, Harper next week (yea right!) and Asheville Tourist (Kyle Parker, and Russ Wilson)

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I am one of the Eastern League guys on here. I go to about 1-2 games/week during the school year and 2-3/week in the summer. You can keep track of all of my successes in the thread I created a long while ago!

The games that I attend are the Harrisburg Senators (Nationals AA). I am more than willing to do 50/50 with anyone interested. Please just shoot me a PM

BooneNug582

Apr 4, 2010
Waynes-vegas, NC
I live in Western NC and am only 30 minutes away from the Asheville Tourists (Colorado Lo-A) and am about an hour away from the Tennessee Smokies (Chicago Cubs AA). If anybody needs to know anything about signing habits or possible trades or 50/50's, hit me up. I usually attend at least one game a homestand for the Tourists and go to Tennessee for the better teams.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I am going to see Asheville next week in Rome. I would like a Brett Jackson on a Pro Debut card, and a ball. I think he might get called up to AAA if he keeps on playing like he has..
Smokies are loaded this year. I know there are quite a few guys (McNutt, LeMahieu, Flaherty) that I would like to get a card of, maybe an autographed ball of Mcnutt. I am going to get Ryne Sandberg in a few weeks in Gwinnett. He signs two per. I have him already on a ball. I can hook you up on a ball/card. I don't do 8x10's.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I can take the Low A Dodgers team, the Great Lakes Loons. No Lenny Harris and only want premium items for Zach Lee.

I only get to a handful of games a year, because I only get chances to go during the school year. I have extras of those who were in Topps Debut Series One last year if anybody wants to do a trade.

Members online

Latest posts