Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Minor League fans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
ill be seeing the Shorebirds vs the Power next month hoping Machado will still be around. I also hope to see Taillon get the call as well so i can get both those guys the other team i see are the HV renegads but i only go to a game or two a year

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I myself might (MIGHT I specify) go down into Iowa this summer to catch a couple games because I have never been to an MILB game.

If I graph, there might be a chance that I would be willing to 50/50. Only on a couple cards though so I don't get mixed up.

As far as major league, I am trying to push for a Padres game when they come to TF. Floor seats on the visitor's side.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
I have season tickets to the Montgomery Biscuits(Tampa Bay AA Affiliate) in the Southern League. I have had success getting most of the Biscuits players, and even got a Jake Peavy when he did a rehab stint with the Birmingham Barons a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually go after the opposing teams auto's, however that is mainly because I don't do the research on the opposing team before I go to the park. If anyone has any requests let me know and I will try to trade, 1 for 1 autos. If you want to send items to get signed pm me and I will reply with details on how we can accomplish the trade.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
hey man! I am thinking of road tripping down this summer. I want to get the loaded biscuit team and of course the chicken and biscuits at the stadium (yum)
I will let you know when and we can do some "graphing" together

Members online

Latest posts