Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Super Collectors out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I had 2 accts with sf/score/Pinnacle from 1987 - 1997 and I rec. 2 1990 Score Promos.. one was the Will Clark and I'm not sure but I think the second was a Mattingly. I can't find it so I must of sold it to a master collector at a show in the early 90's. I tried to keep one of all promos.

Here is a near 1997 Pinnacle Mint with Piazza on the front and McGwire on the back. Anyone else seen a pack with different player?

McGwirePiazzapromopack.jpg

McGwirepromopack.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Does Wakefield have one? It's definitely not listed in Beckett. He has a 1994 Score, 1996 Score, 1997 and 1998 Score. I'd be interested in one if it exists.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Morning guys, I'm going to do a group reply. I haven't found my cooperstown promo yet so I don't know who I have. I have several packs that contain multiple cards so I don't know who the players are in the middle, I'm not sure if I want to open these packs. I haven't located any Reynolds, McElroy or Bonds as of yet but this is going to be a long process. Most of the promos are in toploader with a promo sticker attached and mixed in with all the regular cards of the player. I have thousands of cards sorted by player either as HOF or Stars and I haven't looked at these since 1997.
If you know of a promo or rare insert of your favorite player list the card you think exist and lets see if anyone on the board has it or knows if it exist.
People had been talking about the Will Clark 1990 Score Promo for months before I got motivated to hunt it down.

Good luck finding that #1 on your list.

Paul

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I heard there was a Nolan Ryan but the only one I can say for sure is the Clark. I can't remember who the second promo I received from Score was. If anyone out there has the Ryan lets see a scan of it.

Paul

Members online

Latest posts