Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone busting exquisite this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Seems to be a good crop of rookies.
IF anyone is busting it, lmk if you pull any ewing jr.'s or jr giddens :D

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
My distributor was already allocated, unfortunately, so probably none for me this year. Pissed too, because I think it's going to be a huge product. I busted almost 20 boxes last year, always my favorite product.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
daveyou said:
it's already live

and yes, either a box or 3 box case

dave

First time in a while I won't be busting any. Damn debt reduction. Gotta go for the 3 box Dave. One box is like going to the strip club. A case is well, like, well you know.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
justinmandawg said:
daveyou said:
it's already live

and yes, either a box or 3 box case

dave

First time in a while I won't be busting any. Damn debt reduction. Gotta go for the 3 box Dave. One box is like going to the strip club. A case is well, like, well you know.
:lol: :lol:

dave

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I just saw that there are a couple breaks up already on the blowoutcards forum.

Seems to be a bit meh for the money. The odd thing is 2 of the 7 boxes there have essentially 4 of the same card in the break....they labeled them "hot boxes" - I didn't know they even had those, so maybe I'm out of the loop.

I also threw up a bit when i saw that a Hilton Armstrong auto was one of the hits. I can;t believe he's included in the product and I'm actually a Uconn fan. I will be looking forward to seeing more breaks.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-box-breaks/36082-2-boxes-exquisite-nice-triple-logoman.html

malone/stockton/hornacek pulled

That triple logo is drool-worthy. I'm looking forward to seeing the Limited Logos of the retired players, as that is usually my favorite set each year to add to my NBA legends patch collection. I just hope the patch swatches don't get smaller as they seem to every year.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Hilton Armstron has no business in a high end product. Even if i pulled an Armstrong logo man i would still not be happy

rymflaherty said:
I just saw that there are a couple breaks up already on the blowoutcards forum.

Seems to be a bit meh for the money. The odd thing is 2 of the 7 boxes there have essentially 4 of the same card in the break....they labeled them "hot boxes" - I didn't know they even had those, so maybe I'm out of the loop.

I also threw up a bit when i saw that a Hilton Armstrong auto was one of the hits. I can;t believe he's included in the product and I'm actually a Uconn fan. I will be looking forward to seeing more breaks.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I don't mean to complain, but a one color David Lee Jersey card # to 35 should also not be in Exquisite

blazers091 said:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-box-breaks/36082-2-boxes-exquisite-nice-triple-logoman.html

malone/stockton/hornacek pulled

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Anyone see pokerchris321 pull one of the nicest cards youll ever see. Its on youtube in box #3, I wont say what it is, he just says its mojo in the description.

Members online

Latest posts