Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boxes at Walmart and target

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Navysub1979

Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys are there any value in the cards they sell at Walmart and target your thoughts are appreciated

Navysub1979

Apr 29, 2013
I can buy the whatever they sell, is it worth posting the breaks of those on here?

Navysub1979

Apr 29, 2013
Bought the three pack of gypsy baseball and a 20 pack box off leaf draft football. Hope those were ok for 30 bucks

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
If you mean worth it by making your money back, odds are you won't. Worth it for a fun break, possibly.
Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
It's been years that no one refer to Beckett anymore. ebay is the seller's guide now. If your intention is to buy a $20 blaster and then checking into Beckett to know if it was worth your money, unfortunately there is 99% chances you will be disapointed.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tons of good stuff in the retail boxes.

Topps in particular has certain sets that seem to better in the retail than others. The "Value Boxes" that Topps has at the end of the Season usually do well for "hits".

Also, I always give a retail box a quick peek inside to make sure the packs inside match what's supposed to be in there. Sometimes, shady folks open the box, take the packs out and replace them with lousy older packs, reseal it and return it to the store...:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts