Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Gomez is a sack of crap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I don't know the OP personally or anything so this is more about this post than anything but it bothers me when someone defines a person by a few actions and forgets that every person is a complicated bundle of positive and negative. It wouldn't be a huge deal except that the labels themselves cause a ton of damage at times.
I agree. It's like when a few autograph collectors have bad experiences with a player in public and write on public message boards that the player is an ******* because of those isolated instances.

And if you read about Gomez off the field, he's known as an extremely generous and friendly person.
He's just really passionate on the field, and when opposing players like McCann and Cole provoke him, he flies off the hook. Sure he's a little immature and needs to control his temper, but it doesn't make him a "sack of crap" or a bad guy.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
You are your actions. He is what he has put himself out there to be.

I agree on some level (although I think that it's only part of the story). Even so, it would be the totality of all actions, not just the ones that the media captures.

Members online

Latest posts