Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contenders Mark Sanchez CHAMP TICKET Auto RC 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Any idea what it is worth? I'm sure it's less than the SP Authentic 1/1 NFL Logo that did $3500, but heard it was his 3rd or 4th best Auto RC behind Exquisite and SP Auth. Any help is appreciated.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
I always heard Championship Ticket Autos were way better than Nat Treasures, but thank you for the response.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
koch1974 said:
I always heard Championship Ticket Autos were way better than Nat Treasures, but thank you for the response.

A 1/1 auto parallel WILL NEVER be better than a 1/1 auto logo from either NT, Exquisite, or SPA.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
mstng99tim said:
koch1974 said:

A 1/1 auto parallel WILL NEVER be better than a 1/1 auto logo from either NT, Exquisite, or SPA.

ummm... a 1/1 sp logo and the treasures are both a parallel lol

matt ryan was up for 2500 bin b/o and someone bought it for 2500.
joe flacco did 2109.50 at auction and the college 1/1 did 1450 bin.
chris johnson just sold for $2650, and thats a sticker auto. (item #270547085683)
andrea johnson just sold for $1400+ at auction (160410823041)
crabtree just did 800. and that was undersold. it was a bin.
jon beason just did $750 (380161643049)

that arshole sports royalty sold the mirror black sanchez after the season for over $2k at auction and the champ ticket is a better card then the mirror black and is signed on card.

the sanchez is a sick card. stafford did 1800 at auction opening week for contenders. i would pay %2k for the card in a heart beat because its a $3k-$3,500 card in season. the sp just did 3500 at auction and would have done more in season.

the national treasures is a less value card. its ugly as hell, and he has like 7 diff nfl logos in treasures.

if you want to sell. let me know. my offer is 2k. paypal. now.

thanks

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Card Magnet said:
The closest thing to compare it to would be the Sanchez Superfractor auto. It will probably sell for a bit less imo.[/quoteAny idea what the Superfractor auto went for?

Thank you all for the replies. I dont have it yet, but was actually offered to me at $2000 card_crazy. Will let you know if I can get it for less and try and work out a deal with you.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
koch1974 said:
Card Magnet said:
The closest thing to compare it to would be the Sanchez Superfractor auto. It will probably sell for a bit less imo.[/quoteAny idea what the Superfractor auto went for?

Thank you all for the replies. I dont have it yet, but was actually offered to me at $2000 card_crazy. Will let you know if I can get it for less and try and work out a deal with you.
I'm not sure what it went for, but I'm pretty sure it was on ebay at some point. I'm sure somebody else will be able to help out with a figure.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
it was never on ebay.
i have been lookin for the card for since day one. its in my searce favorites every way possible. i wish i was. im sure i could have offered someone less to end it early. however, my offer stands at 2k

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
card_crazy said:
it was never on ebay.
i have been lookin for the card for since day one. its in my searce favorites every way possible. i wish i was. im sure i could have offered someone less to end it early. however, my offer stands at 2k
I could almost swear that I saw it...I must be losing my mind.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
card_crazy said:
mstng99tim said:
koch1974 said:

ummm... a 1/1 sp logo and the treasures are both a parallel lol

Yeah, you missed my point. My point is that a championship ticket is the same as the base auto except for the 1/1 stamp and some different foil work, where as a 1/1 NFL logo auto is COMPLETELY different because of the patch compared to the base patch auto that has a patch from the numbers or nameplate.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
^
Totally agree on the logo thing.
Those are the cards that are the centerpieces of collections.

If I wanted a Sanchez 1/1 - I'd wait until the end of the season. Once the Jets finish 3rd in the AFC East you can probably get a deal on it. :p

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
if you dont need the money asap i would wait until football season is in full swing.

Right now is the time to buy players very cheap.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
[quote="card_crazy":3umwy8ox]it was never on ebay.
I could almost swear that I saw it...I must be losing my mind.[/quote:3umwy8ox]

You did see it. It was in a board members signature for a couple months, daveyou is the member who owns it i believe. He pulled it from a pack/box from a card shop in NYC, several months ago.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Just to add into the discussion about 1/1 cards with the logo auto vs. parallel auto 1/1, I bought both of these. Which cost more? The logo, by a little over double.

106-spx-logo-front.png
206-bowmanchrome-superfractor-front.png

G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Card Magnet":fm1bsst7][quote="card_crazy":fm1bsst7]it was never on ebay.
I could almost swear that I saw it...I must be losing my mind.[/quote:fm1bsst7]

You did see it. It was in a board members signature for a couple months, daveyou is the member who owns it i believe. He pulled it from a pack/box from a card shop in NYC, several months ago.[/quote:fm1bsst7]
I knew I wasn't crazy! Thank you for saving my sanity, G$ :lol: . I just had the venue wrong.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
he may HAVE ownded it. but i just got a scan. hes not the owner anymore. however. the card never was on ebay

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
I was able to find the Superfractor non-auto, but not the auto. The non-auto did $675 as a BGS 9.5 in March, then was listed at $2K and didnt sell.

Members online