Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Entomology Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballcrazy

Mar 21, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Hey guys, just wanted to show off a card I had made today. I've always liked the look on the Goodwin Entomology cards but I couldn't really find myself paying that much for one. So I decided what the heck, I've made custom cut cards before...let's try some bugs.

So after picking up some butterflies I threw together a design, and voila, I present to you the first card of my own Entomology series...the Gulf Fritillary!

Overall it was pretty fun. Let me know what you guys think!

GulfFritillary-1.jpg
GulfFritillaryBack-1.jpg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
"Its" shouldn't have an apostrophe, but other than that looks awesome. Love the disclaimer.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Oh man!!!! I want one of these SO badly. I have also been looking at the Goodwin Entomology cards, only to find them out of my league. You did an absolutely wonderful job. I am excited to see more!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Where's that pic of the card with a fly smashed on it?

Pretty cool, and very well done.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Figured I would try one of these myself. I had a bunch of these little guys running around the house so I thought I'd research them and make a custom myself.

7997463027_be9ae17272.jpg

Members online