Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Johnson's cards - good investment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
About a month ago, David Johnson was traded from the Arizona Cardinals to the Houston Texans after a down year. He is 28 years old which is getting old for a rb but he has shown the ability in the past to put up a big year. Do you think the move to Houston will help and what do you think about his cards as an investment in terms of room for growth?

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
IMHO... As a Reggie Bush collector.... No, I don't think he's a good investment. Considering it's a passing league and teams are seemingly having either a plug n play RB or RBs by committee. Also the average time for RBs is 3-5 years & younger talent coming out every year. PLUS David Johnson already had an injury that could possibly change his game completely.
I think the word "investment" really only pertains to QBs.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Staying with RBs, what about McCaffrey.

McCaffrey's cards especially his higher end cards are already high in price but if you have the money, I think there's still room for growth especially with his 1/1's.

Members online

Latest posts