Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Wright or Miguel Cabrera?

Miguel Cabrera or David Wright?

• Miguel Cabrera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I will go with Wright, even though I would be beyond happy to have either one on my team.

That said, I think Cabrera might have more "power" numbers over the year.

WATER_DOG007

Oct 8, 2008
FLORENCE
I will have to go with Super D. WRIGHT. I do have a decent card of Miggy though.

scan0117.jpg

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Miguel will have the better overall offensive numbers, but Wright will be the better all around player. Wright is right....

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
Ian Stewart said:
Who would you take in terms of pure talent? Both players are young and, in my opinion, very comparable. Their stats for the year:

David Wright: .288 AVG, 21 HR, 87 RBI, 75 K
Miguel Cabrera: .298 AVG, 21 HR, 85 RBI, 86 K

Now that both players are playing with a bit of protection, who would you think is the better player? I'm biased, so I will keep hush about it.

And please don't come in here like an idiot and rant about how fat Miguel Cabrera is/was. I think everybody is well aware that he has put on some weight.

I'm confused where you got those numbers from for both players...

David Wright: .302 AVG, 33 HR, 124 RBI, 118 K
Miguel Cabrera: .292 AVG, 37 HR, 127 RBI, 126 K

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
onehrk said:
Ian Stewart said:
Who would you take in terms of pure talent? Both players are young and, in my opinion, very comparable. Their stats for the year:

Now that both players are playing with a bit of protection, who would you think is the better player? I'm biased, so I will keep hush about it.

And please don't come in here like an idiot and rant about how fat Miguel Cabrera is/was. I think everybody is well aware that he has put on some weight.

august 7th

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
onehrk said:
Ian Stewart said:

I'm confused as to how you are incapable of noticing the date of my first post.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Miguel Cabrera by far. He is a stud with power potential every time he is at the plate, and a future HOF'er is he keeps up his pace.

....but I might be a wee bit biased.

Members online

Latest posts