Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Wright or Miguel Cabrera?

Miguel Cabrera or David Wright?

• Miguel Cabrera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
The way you guys make it sound is Miggy sucks..... Miggy is AWESOME and anyone would love him on their team.

Sorry just have always been a Cabrera fan.

& I will take his AVG (Most years better then Wright) HR (Always better then Wright) RBI (Always better then Wright) and he really has had no problems at 1B for just starting this year.

IMO Wright has hit his ceiling and Miggy just continues to feast on pitching.... If he continues on this pace and his age, he will be one of the best hitters of all-time. (If he continues around the same pace.)

And yes you can't say that NYC players are not most-times Overrated, I mean because he made some highlight sportscenter plays.... he is better in most people's minds. Plus I think there are more met fans here.

Facts are:
These 2 guys are both Top 5 hitters in baseball.

***It would be pointless to argue that last comment "Top5" just check the numbers.***

Have a good day!

Shep. :ugeek:

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
shephech said:
The way you guys make it sound is Miggy sucks..... Miggy is AWESOME and anyone would love him on their team.

Sorry just have always been a Cabrera fan.

& I will take his AVG (Most years better then Wright) HR (Always better then Wright) RBI (Always better then Wright) and he really has had no problems at 1B for just starting this year.

IMO Wright has hit his ceiling and Miggy just continues to feast on pitching.... If he continues on this pace and his age, he will be one of the best hitters of all-time. (If he continues around the same pace.)

And yes you can't say that NYC players are not most-times Overrated, I mean because he made some highlight sportscenter plays.... he is better in most people's minds. Also that there are alot more met fans here I think anyways.

Facts are:
These 2 guys are both Top 5 hitters in baseball.

***It would be pointless to argue that last comment "Top5" just check the numbers.***

Have a good day!

Shep. :ugeek:

PS- His looks don't hurt him either, yes I am talking man love lol :lol:. I am not that way.... haha

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm pleasantly supprised to see that the board has choosen David Wright, in an almost 2 to 1 landslide, over Miggy as for who is the better talent. Obviously they both are exceptional and a valid argument can be made for both, but its nice to see that when all stones are turned that David Wright gets the overwhelming nod as the better player, albiet a small but distinct notch better.

When it really comes down to it, there near identical offensive performance draws a stalemate. David Wrights speed adds a dimention that Miggy just does not have. Then when looking at defence, David wright is just flat out better. All in all, as a complete package, Wright is hard to beat. And an informed bunch, such as the folk here, have been heard.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
matfanofold said:
I'm pleasantly supprised to see that the board has choosen David Wright, in an almost 2 to 1 landslide, over Miggy as for who is the better talent. Obviously they both are exceptional and a valid argument can be made for both, but its nice to see that when all stones are turned that David Wright gets the overwhelming nod as the better player, albiet a small but distinct notch better.

When it really comes down to it, there near identical offensive performance draws a stalemate. David Wrights speed adds a dimention that Miggy just does not have. Then when looking at defence, David wright is just flat out better. All in all, as a complete package, Wright is hard to beat. And an informed bunch, such as the folk here, have been heard.

its about a 3:2 non landslide

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
jeremy said:
matfanofold said:

its about a 3:2 non landslide(<---just his opinion)

Even at 3:2 its still pretty substantial. I will still consider Wrights 50% more votes a landslide.

Members online

Latest posts