Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did someone just make off like a bandit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

It's good deal for whomever won it, but not really bandit-worthy. The Bass Printing Plate auto and Hicks 1/1 are the intriguing pieces there, everything else is worth about $50ish total. I say it got what I'd expect a lot like that to go for. That meaning, when broken up the buyer will make about 25% profit. Usually sellers know this, they just want to unload these cards.

I missed the one this thread is regarding, but I've won several of these, including this one recently:

20 RC All-Star auto MLB:Cowgill,Nimmo,Yelich,NArenado,Ren...

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
I was talking mainly about the hicks....most of those pres. 1/1 have been close to $75 or so....the cano orange would get $15-20.....the guy IMO could easily double up with cards left over.....

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
Yeah I know I was shocked too, that's why I put a bid in....I thought it was weird that he would include that with the lot....if hicks heats up that could be a very nice purchase....

Members online