Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
kgsportscards said:
Hey there, I just joined up!

I used to be a hardcore collector in the late 80's to mid 90's and stopped collecting all together until just last year. As an adult I was looking for something to collect again and I hadn't been following baseball as much as I used to. Until I saw 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter... I saw it at the right time, bought some packs and was back into collecting and baseball!

Luckily I was able to save all my cards I collected as kid. Most of it was WORTHLESS due to the overprinting of cards in that time, however I still had all my old pre 1980's cards like a nice stash of tabacco cards and HOF cards from the 50's - 70's. I came to find out that if I did not grab my cards out from the storage shed at the time I did, I could have LOST ALL MY CARDS due to my parents not paying the storage company. So I was lucky by taking all my cards I could find from storage at that time...

So now as an adult with some cash in his pocket I'm back in full force and heavily addicted to the high end stuff now other than Allen & Ginter! :)

Thanks for reading!
-KG
most will be glad to sell you more junk cards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
welcome to insanity

kgsportscards

Oct 11, 2011
[/quote]
most will be glad to sell you more junk cards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
welcome to insanity[/quote]

Haha, only high end HOF junk cards! ;)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Welcome man!!! Can you do us a favor though? Go into Photobucket and resize that sig pic please? LOL it is rather large (the pic man...the pic!).

crtsports

Oct 19, 2011
Redmond, WA
Hey everybody! Just wanted to post up my obligatory welcome message! :D

I have mainly been a football collector over the past two or three years but finally making my way back into the baseball collecting again. I view baseball collecting as a bit more challenging than football so looking forward to the new adventures. I won't bore you too much but I have been on most of the other forums(crtorres7382/crtsports) so I might already know a few of you but looking forward to meeting new people on this board!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
FCBexpress.jpg

Jmilly

Feb 13, 2011
joined a few months ago but just now starting to go on Regularly. I have been in the hobby since 2007. I am a lifelong angels fan and i collect gu's, autos, and low numbered cards of past and present angels. I also collect chad pennington and mike mussina. I am also an occasional prospector so i am looking forward to gaining insight. Im happy to join you guys!

- justin

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Hey,whats going on fellas?!New member here,from Tampa.Obviously a Griffey collector,but a very soft spot for a few Rays.Looking forward to help you all growing your collections,and hopefully mine as well!I choose this place over the others because the community seems pretty damn awesome here,Looking forward to talking and dealing with ya all!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
GriffeyFan said:
Hey,whats going on fellas?!New member here,from Tampa.Obviously a Griffey collector,but a very soft spot for a few Rays.Looking forward to help you all growing your collections,and hopefully mine as well!I choose this place over the others because the community seems pretty damn awesome here,Looking forward to talking and dealing with ya all!
Seems????

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
magicpapa said:
GriffeyFan said:
Seems????

Aaahh man,1st post and im already gettin' hosed!haha

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
GriffeyFan said:
magicpapa said:
GriffeyFan said:
Seems????

Aaahh man,1st post and im already gettin' hosed!haha
LOL, its a great place here GriffeyFan, heres a link to a Griffey collectors page, incase ya havent seen it yet feel free to post away........
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90

5toosweet

Dec 4, 2011
Jackson, Michigan
With my first official post I would like to say Hello. My collection focus is Jeff Bagwell. I also collect Vladimir Guerrero but its not my main focus. See you on the boards!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
5toosweet said:
With my first official post I would like to say Hello. My collection focus is Jeff Bagwell. I also collect Vladimir Guerrero but its not my main focus. See you on the boards!

Yay! Another Bagwell collector! Welcome!

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
New member here. Name says it all in terms of collecting focus. Vanderbilt players in all sports. Price, Cutler, Earl Bennett, Sonny Gray, Philip Pfeifer, Ryan Flaherty, Casey Weathers, etc etc.

Currently a law student (anyone hiring? haha), and I prospect a bit for fun, mostly because I follow SEC baseball recruiting.

Currently don't have a scanner or a photo bucket, but anyone looking to trade for top USA prospects shoot me a message. I'm sure I'll figure out this board at some point.

In terms of local hobby shops, I'm either in Ithaca, NY or Middletown, NY, so there aren't many, but if anyone knows of any, please let me know!

Looking forward to being a good contributor here, and I promise not to get goaded in to any flamewars or whatnot. Unless you talk smack about J-Cutty.

mkal411

Dec 21, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Hey guys,

I'm new to FCB, but have been on active on Blowout's board for about a year.

I collect Hunter Pence and Mike Trout. I am specifically looking for 2010 TTT Pence cards and 2009 BDPP Trout autos.

Looking forward to getting to know people here.

Have a good one,

Matt

Cancellierecards

Sep 9, 2011
Il
mkal411 said:
Hey guys,

I'm new to FCB, but have been on active on Blowout's board for about a year.

I collect Hunter Pence and Mike Trout. I am specifically looking for 2010 TTT Pence cards and 2009 BDPP Trout autos.

Looking forward to getting to know people here.

Have a good one,

Matt
Hey Matt welcome! I'm MikeCancelliere on blowout

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts