Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wkpeters3213

Feb 16, 2011
SOUTH BAY
I've used this forum, but never introduced myself. My name is Wadsworth and I am a Nolan Ryan and A&G Mini collector. My local card shop (Orange County Sports Cards) introduced me the forum.

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
I just joined yesterday and I am the biggest Adam Wainwright fan in the world! I also collect the players in my signature. I don't have a scanner or photobucket, but I am always open to trading for a Cardinals card I don't have. And sometimes even if I have it.

4realsthough

May 28, 2010
Hello,

Just signed up yesterday. Referred to your site by an eBay member.

I'm a Dodgers collector and have exhausted my other avenues. Hope this new vain in the goldmine will allow me to network and cross a few more things off my want list.

My collection boundaries are any Topps card pre-1995, any regional issue pre-1995, or any vintage non-Topps card pre-1970.

Some of my favorites can be found at my blog at: http://dodgerscollection.blogspot.com/

The blog is still a work in progress, don't have the time needed to keep it in top form, but one day I'll get there.

Where can I post my want list and what is the best way to do that. I currently have everything on an excel spreadsheet.

Thanks, Joe

m3equals333

Feb 1, 2012
NJ
Hello - Just joined last night! I am currently collecting both baseball (NY Yankees) and basketball (MJ).

Regards,
Derek

ItsYourBoyBlue

Jan 8, 2012
California
Hello, new to FCB, but not card forums. I've been on Blowout and SCF for a little over a year, and I felt it was time to branch out a little more. I collect Brent Morel, and always looking to buy/trade.

Thanks.
-Brian

Marigold

Oct 23, 2011
Registered a while ago but the board soon had its maintenance so I kinda forgot about this place. Relatively new to the hobby (started a little less than a year ago). I collect Giants, mainly Brandon Belt but my other focus is on Lincecum and Brandon Crawford. I figured I'm a little too late on the game for Lincecum to easily afford his AUs and whatnot so I made Belt my PC guy.

Marigold

Oct 23, 2011
My friend jokingly made me this to use as a sig (which I won't):

9ZsDX.jpg

BMaggs

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Hey everyone, I just joined the forums today. I am excited to talk sports cards with you all! I am a huge Ken Griffey Jr fan, I am currently working on his Master Set. Thanks for letting me into the FCB community!

-Maggs

G

Was going to make a new post and say "hola" until I saw this. Anyways, Hola! :cool:

glad to be here, just got back into collecting again after about a 10 year hiatus. Last card I purchased was a Pujols 01' BC Auto Rc....sadly I no longer have it :(

Looking forward to rebuild my collection and get back into the hobby. Sure a hell missed it! And not a bad time to start with my birthday and anniversary coming up. Went ahead and pre-ordered me a case of 12' Bowman Jumbo and 12' Topps Archives (can't wait!!) Also gonna snag up a few boxes at the shop so I'll have something to open on my actual date of birth.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Steak Knife said:
Was going to make a new post and say "hola" until I saw this. Anyways, Hola! :cool:

glad to be here, just got back into collecting again after about a 10 year hiatus. Last card I purchased was a Pujols 01' BC Auto Rc....sadly I no longer have it :(

Looking forward to rebuild my collection and get back into the hobby. Sure a hell missed it! And not a bad time to start with my birthday and anniversary coming up. Went ahead and pre-ordered me a case of 12' Bowman Jumbo and 12' Topps Archives (can't wait!!) Also gonna snag up a few boxes at the shop so I'll have something to open on my actual date of birth.

sigh flyers28

drhibler

Feb 16, 2012
Hi Guys,

new member here from Fort worth TX. just got into the hobby a little over a month ago after getting my kids a couple of packs at walmart.
go rangers

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Hey everyone, new to the Board, Collector from St Louis, MO.

Look forward to hangin around.

Members online

Latest posts