Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertsou812

Jul 18, 2010
Milford, New Jersey
Hi, I am new to FCB although I signed up awhile ago, I am just going to start listing some of my things if I ever figure out how to work this thread thing. I collect mostly NY/NJ teams as I am from the area. I am trying to sell alot of my high priced cards so that I may continue collecting these cards (hi-ends and rare cards). I recently stopped selling on Ebay as I had a buyer somehow dispute a card not thru Ebay, but rather thru Paypal. I produced the DC but for some reason Paypal sided with the buyer. I was told to pay back $1200 of which Paypal took $400 out of my account. There is no way I am paying anything more to Paypal for something that I have proof of delivery for. Thus the reason I am here, in search of better and trustier ways of selling, buying, and trading. I am already listing some of my cards via the album option. I hope I figure out how to do things here so I can continue collecting.

CaseRocker

May 8, 2012
Baltimore, MD
Hello folks! I am new to this board, even though I joined a few months ago this is my first post. I have been collecting since the 80's. Most of my 80's collection is Topps, most of my 90's collection is Upper Deck, early 2000's is Upper Deck but 2008 to now is a little bit of Upper Deck and Bowman. Anything 1950's in my collection is Bowman. I do sell my cards on eBay time to time but I also like dealing with local places in the Baltimore MD area. If any one knows a solid place for selling and or buying cards in the Balitmore MD area I am all ears. When I lived in NH there were a few hole in the wall places that were always fair, but down here I am having a hard time finding a place that isn't trying to rip me off one way or another. Any how greetings, good vibes, and happy collecting!

-Case

DugoutATL

Sep 6, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
]-[e//o everyone,

Hello, my name is Raylon. I'm a private collector who has been collecting Topps baseball cards since 1977. I collect Braves and Topps complete sets and sports memorabilia. I sell, buy and trade.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
FCBexpress.jpg

adifran25

Aug 18, 2012
Hi my name is Anthony, and I am a huge Mark McGwire collector, I currently just got my 2,000 different McGwire in the mail today! I have over 6,000 total McGwire's, 2,000 different, 137 limited cards, 63 refractors, and 21 Game-used cards. Been looking on this website for a while, and its cool to see the other people who super collect on here, so I decided to become a member.

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 31yrs old and just recently picked up collecting baseball cards again, I used to collect football and hockey and baseball cards as a kid and I'm sure I still have quite shoeboxes of them (in probably unsat condition) back in my folks home. I got wounded in Afghan earlier this year and am now rehabilitating in the Naval hospital in Bethesda, relearning to walk in new legs. Besides physical therapy, online college courses and video games I now have plenty of free time so I recently started collecting cards again.

Right now my collection is pretty small, bought a few boxes of Topps 2012 series 1 + 2, 2012 Bowmans, and a bunch of other random boxes I came across on Amazon, I'm a Tigers fan and a big Verlander fan so I also collect whatever Verlander card I find, just reopened my eBay account and started bidding on some more Verlander cards. I look forward to eventually posting my entire collection here and trading with you all!

Thanks!

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Hi i am new i collect any kind of card and my favorite card i got is pete rose which was gift. I am a new collecter so do not get mad at me please.

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
Us, mad???? No wait!

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Already introduced myself but just wanted to say that I'm new as well, both here and in the hobby of card collecting (I used to collect cards as a kid but that doesn't really count). Anyways it seems card collectors can be quite mean and possibly insane at times, hence the reason I decided to register here, people seemed friendlier. :)

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Not really a new member, but a returning one. Some of you might remember me from Beckett's forums, and some know me from here on FCB. Whatever the case, it's good to be home. Good luck to all!

actionor

Jun 20, 2012
New Haven, IN
Hello! Mark here. I have several hundred sports card autographs from Topps, Bowman, Sterling, Upper Deck, Fleer, you name it. Many begin from 2005 to 2012. Am currently collecting Nate Mclouth Autographs, Brett Lawrie RC's, and graded Harper RC's and Lawrie RC 's graded 9.5 BGS and PSA 10. I have been collecting for about 22 years. I have over 200 wax boxes of various sports. I do sports card shows in Ohio and Indiana. I put a Topps Football and Baseball set together every year so I have plenty of singles to build your set.

Members online

Latest posts