Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkeyeFan

Jan 13, 2012
Iowa
Hi all, joined this site a while ago after I stumbled on to those awesome Griffey and '90s inserts threads on here. A little about myself: From Iowa, got back into collecting the last couple years after quitting the hobby many years ago, and finally got up the courage to start trading on a couple of other sites. I always collected stars from the 80's,90's, HOF, oddball, and Braves stuff. However Griffey Jr. was always my favorite player so I started player collecting him in the last couple years mainly concentrating on Mariners, 90's inserts, and Reds stuff that I like. I missed a lot over the years so I have some major catching up to do. Enjoy reading the boards/looking at pictures, getting an idea of what Griffeys to go after, and learning more about the hobby in general. Thanks!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Hi all, joined this site a while ago after I stumbled on to those awesome Griffey and '90s inserts threads on here. A little about myself: From Iowa, got back into collecting the last couple years after quitting the hobby many years ago, and finally got up the courage to start trading on a couple of other sites. I always collected stars from the 80's,90's, HOF, oddball, and Braves stuff. However Griffey Jr. was always my favorite player so I started player collecting him in the last couple years mainly concentrating on Mariners, 90's inserts, and Reds stuff that I like. I missed a lot over the years so I have some major catching up to do. Enjoy reading the boards/looking at pictures, getting an idea of what Griffeys to go after, and learning more about the hobby in general. Thanks!
someone say Griffey?

curio1.jpg

***UPDATED***
90scurio5.jpg

Welcome Aboard Hawkeye

Last edited:

HawkeyeFan

Jan 13, 2012
Iowa
Any Hawkeye fan is a friend of mine. Where in Iowa are you from?

Grew up in the sticks about 15 miles north of Dubuque (yes a river rat lol), lived in Webster City and Ames for about 6 or so years. Finally got out of Ames about 2 years ago and now live by the Amana Colonies. Yourself?

auctionmycards

May 22, 2012
Hey all...Jayson, Owner of AuctionMyCards.com here!

Auction My Cards - Buy, Sell or Trade Sports Cards, Non-Sports Cards, Game-Used, Autographs, Rookie Cards, Memorabilia & more.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I was on this site for the last few years, but recently with the Switch over my account could not be saved so I had Gilmore delete my old account so it would let me create a new ones (same name)

dodgerblue

Jul 12, 2012
hey all - like many others, i just got back into collecting recently (the last couple of years). was a pretty big collector back in the 80's and 90's but grew up and grew out of it i guess, until i rediscovered how much fun it is. i read fcb regularly and thought i would join the "community". i really appreciate how genuine, honest, and friendly everyone is, and love reading about changes in the hobby, great pack pulls, and people's pc adventures.

as for me, i mainly collect graded rookies of players i grew up watching, greg maddux autos and inserts, and anything matt kemp.

cheers!

jason

houdini

Aug 6, 2012
East Coast
Hey, just wanted to say hello.

I collect the Rays - pretty much just Kes Carter and Mikie Mahtook at the moment.

I have run a couple group breaks and I also collect fake patch scammers. :)

Cardshopmd

Aug 6, 2012
Dundalk Maryland 21222
I am Lewis Melcher ,

I joined last week because i was contacted by someone on my facebook page . seems like a good site so far now about me I am a "Card Fliper " I dont collect them I buy them and sell them what I do collect is items from the Major Indoor Soccer league or MISL I am a die hard Baltimore Blast fan and as of right now I have the Largest Collection Of Indoor Soccer Bobble Heads I am curently down to needed 4 to complete my set for of the last 10 years .. I have a extensive collection of Game used jerseys From the baltimore blast Most of them i have recieved from the players I am at every game snaping photos of the players for their face book pages ....

Members online

Latest posts