Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~eBay Bucks 1 August Offer~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I got the quad bucks offer on the account I rarely use, nothing on my primary account. This is what it says:

Earn quadruple rewards on each qualifying single item* using the free ebay app for iphone, ipad, or android.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding––the offer is not transferable.

Promotion Details
The Promotion starts at 8:00AM PT on August 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 1, 2013. Qualifying purchases* must be made using the eBay app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
[/FONT]

So I guess it's 8% on pretty much anything, which is sweet because there's a number of my auctions ending today, and some stuff I've been wanting to BIN.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Well it's after 8 AM PT, and I'm still seeing 2% in my items. These always seem to take a while to catch up.

Members online

Latest posts