Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay bucks for the 3rd quarter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
$25.10 I will probably buy a Puckett oddball or two but I haven't been adding much over the last month or so.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
With my free money I was able to buy this card:
$_12.JPG

It is the last one I need for the 2001 Heritage Chrome set. I cannot believe it took 13.5 years to complete, this was brutal. I've been waiting forever to find this card. I don't think I saw one on ebay for at least 2 years, but one popped up on ebay recently, and it was BINned before I saw it. And would you believe I checked for it Sunday and there were TWO COPIES for sale? One is a $50 BIN I was sorely tempted to hit. But I got this for $29. Cannot wait to get it in hand. I might buy a whole new pack of toploaders and resleeve the whole set.

eltoro2012

Nov 3, 2013
Congrats on the set! Please post scans if you ever get a chance. I'm sure it looks amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
certs are here! Mine was in my morning's ebay email. $10.32 so I spent way too much on ebay last quarter ;(

Have to spend it towards completing the 2014 chrome BPP set now that the second half was released with the recent bowman chrome issue.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Had $9.59 in bucks. Applied it to the $12 total spent on these two certified autos for my Cubs auto collection. The Rick Monday "Left Their Marks" card is cool with the US flag in the background, since it's celebrating the time he tackled the attempted flag burners in the outfield.

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Last edited:

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Nice pickups. I grabbed this last night. Terrible listing and w/ a $16.79 BIN with free shipping. I couldn't hit the BIN fast enough. I have seen it sell in upwards of $70.

I only had $8.13 in Ebay bucks to spent. Couldn't go wrong with getting this for less than the cost of the upcoming shipping on it.

$_57.JPG

It is # 10/75

Members online

Latest posts