Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Fathers Day Sunday Morning Thread@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy Fathers Day and Happy Birthday Dave.

I went to riverfront art fair this morning, then hiked 2 miles, then checked out Scorched Earth Brewery in Algonquin IL and a flight of 6 different beers, then took the boys to the park, and now wife is making me grilled kabobs for dinner. Not too shabby a day.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Some of the players kids threw out first pitches at the HOU vs SEA game. Felix Hernandez young son has a POWER arm. :eek:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Some of the players kids threw out first pitches at the HOU vs SEA game. Felix Hernandez young son has a POWER arm. :eek:

Nice!

Out fishing again today. Going for halibut. Nothing like the diamond plate hull the only thing between you and 200 ft of cool blue ocean

Attachments

• 1434927810577.jpg
    1434927810577.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Happy Father's Day to the MT Dads!

My class reunion went really well last night. Drank too much, laughed a lot and we made $43 after covering our costs.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001-41.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
U.S. Open is a gong show. Some super shots and then some "DUFFED IT" shots. Coming down to the wire though, so, that's always quality.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening.. Hope everyone had a great weekend..

I'm glad the US Open is finished.. I thought it would be fun to volunteer..I was selected as a cashier.. Lats of $$$$$$$ going through the place...

Glad to see me pick came thru.. but ouch a 3 putt..

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good evening.. Hope everyone had a great weekend..

I'm glad the US Open is finished.. I thought it would be fun to volunteer..I was selected as a cashier.. Lats of $$$$$$$ going through the place...

Glad to see me pick came thru.. but ouch a 3 putt..

Coolio, I did an Open thread. Andrew said you posted tons of pics, when you get some time, could you post them there?

Members online

Latest posts