Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Friday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, start of a long work weekend :(

But the Mets tied their longest winning streak ever at 11 (which has happened four other times), and had their best home series ever at 10-0. Now hitting the road for the long trip over to the Bronx to see if we can set a new winning streak record

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

1978 Rawlings Montreal Expos Roster and Schedule:
scan0001_1.jpg

1982 Gillette MLB All-Star Ballot:
scan0002_1.jpg

1998 Heritage Numismatic Actions Andre Dawson Collection of All-American Coins:
scan0003_1.jpg

2010 Hall of Fame Notebook:
scan0004_1.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
1986 Sports Illustrated Poster Test Sticker:
scan0005_1.jpg

1987 Silver MVP Coin:
scan0006_1.jpg

2002 Expos Schedule:
scan0007_1.jpg

2010 Andre Dawson & Friends Celebrity Softball Event:
scan0216.jpg

Autograph Polariod:
scan0008_1.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all, start of a long work weekend :(

But the Mets tied their longest winning streak ever at 11 (which has happened four other times), and had their best home series ever at 10-0. Now hitting the road for the long trip over to the Bronx to see if we can set a new winning streak record

The Cubbies lost their first back to back games of the season, two crushing one run loses to the Pirates. Have to say I have to root for the American League teams in interleague play, the less wins in the National League, the better chance the Cubs make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning. Nice Hawk stuff. This years Phillies team should help the Cubs make the playoffs. Go Phillies!

Thanks, I should get my new unopened packs scanned today. Maybe we could swap the Phillies and Cardinals lol and I want the Astros back!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Thanks, I should get my new unopened packs scanned today. Maybe we could swap the Phillies and Cardinals lol and I want the Astros back!

Yeah, that would help. Looks like the new Commish wants to make lots of changes, so you never know. And send Schlitter down to AAA!:D

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'..........................

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?" She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time." "And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?" "We use it for sex." The researcher was a little taken back, "Usually people lie to me but, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?" The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all...my husband and I put it on the door knob and the kids can't open the door."

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!
Andre and our resident joke teller are here, it's going to be a great day!:)

looks like ya's might be stuck with me up to another week, got a Dr. appoint Monday........... hopefully the LAST

Members online

Latest posts