Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Friday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morn'..........................

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?" She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time." "And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?" "We use it for sex." The researcher was a little taken back, "Usually people lie to me but, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?" The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all...my husband and I put it on the door knob and the kids can't open the door."

lol-045_zpslobhxn51.gif

Good morning.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading back to Chadron today so I can attend the Rodney Atkins concert tonight. I need to find my earplugs so I don't have to listen to it :lol:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon from sunny Ohio! Going to the Reds Cubs game tomorrow in Cincy with my Dad and brother. The weather forecast went from horrible to bad and I'm hoping for better. Lot of cool new Dawson pickups there [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Time to head back to work today after being off since the 10th of this month. Hopefully the Dr at work says I'm good to go. But he has been know to say why work just one day. Why not start on Monday :lol: I should be getting short term diability from them as well even if I don't go back today, and I start back on Monday instead....

And I saw this live yesterday, and wonder how much more the league is going to let KC get into stuff like this. And I thought oh Don Zimmer and Pedro when this was going on :lol:

white sox.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
So Bored Here...................... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH my short term dis did get approved for next week at least,
REALLY WANT COFFEE!!!
gonna get together tomorrow with my 3 kids, well 1 for sure to go out to Red Robin for a Belated BDAY for me, cant miss out on a Free Burger :)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
So Bored Here...................... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH my short term dis did get approved for next week at least,
REALLY WANT COFFEE!!!
gonna get together tomorrow with my 3 kids, well 1 for sure to go out to Red Robin for a Belated BDAY for me, cant miss out on a Free Burger :)

Sounds fun, can you have beer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts