Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Go Ortiz I HATE MAyweather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Mayweather showed why he's the biggest lowlife POS in boxing.
Took advantage after the headbutt and then went off on the announcer? seriously? hahaha

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Poor sportsmanship on Mayweather's behalf, but don't look past Ortiz's poor spirtsmanship of his own with that lunging headbutt that was intentional, and he had bad intentions behind it. He could have stunned Floyd's jaw, or cut him open.

Both were in the wrong. Ortiz just got KO'd in Mayweather's retaliation bitchness.

At least it has people talking about boring ass boxing again.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
The bottom line is that Mayweather was kicking his ass the whole fight up to the headbutt! Mayweather backs up everything he has said.He is the best pfp fighter in boxing,like it or not!

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
The bottom line is that Mayweather was kicking his ass the whole fight up to the headbutt! Mayweather backs up everything he has said.He is the best pfp fighter in boxing,like it or not!

Wait....what fight were you watching? He wasn't owning him at all. The 1st 2 rounds were split. 10-9.
The best PFP fighter? hahahaha Most of his fights are against non top fighters.
I'll give him that title If he mans up and beats pacquiao.

Aug 29, 2008
The more I see the replays the less of a problem I have with what Floyd did. First off that headbutt was as dirty and intentional as it gets. Ortiz pinned him in the corner, still couldn't hit him and then throws the jumping headbutt.

I don't know what Ortiz was thinking at the restart. After the ref starts them again he gives the most non chalant glove touch and hug I've ever seen, backs away with his hands down, looks at the ref and then continues to do the same after the first punch. Maybe a little dirty but completely legit and I can't bash a fighter for throwing punches after time in has been called.

Its a shame the boxing and management and promoters are so messed up. It will be an absolute travesty if Pacman and Floyd never fight. They will both go down as two of the greatest fighters ever and they need to fight each other. Part of me thinks Mayweather wants nothing to do with this fight but I hope the money they throw at him is enough for him to take the fight.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
I don't know what Ortiz was thinking at the restart. After the ref starts them again he gives the most non chalant glove touch and hug I've ever seen, backs away with his hands down, looks at the ref and then continues to do the same after the first punch.

The Ref never gave an official restart though. He was still looking at the timekeeper people and not the fighters. After Ortiz got hit the 1st time, he was looked at the ref and the Ref wasnt even paying attention yet.

Aug 29, 2008
Bosox3 said:
Bornagaincollector said:

Wait....what fight were you watching? He wasn't owning him at all. The 1st 2 rounds were split. 10-9.
The best PFP fighter? hahahaha Most of his fights are against non top fighters.
I'll give him that title If he mans up and beats pacquiao.

Common now, Mayweather was ahead 3-0 on 2 scorecards and 2-1 on the other. With the headbutt, round 4 becomes a 10-8 round for Mayweather. He also outlanded Ortiz 73-26 and had him hurt in and earlier round. He was easily the better fighter.

Aug 29, 2008
Bosox3 said:
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
I don't know what Ortiz was thinking at the restart. After the ref starts them again he gives the most non chalant glove touch and hug I've ever seen, backs away with his hands down, looks at the ref and then continues to do the same after the first punch.

The Ref never gave an official restart though. He was still looking at the timekeeper people and not the fighters. After Ortiz got hit the 1st time, he was looked at the ref and the Ref wasnt even paying attention yet.

Well according to the ref and others, he did give an official restart. Keith Kizer even said that Cortez looked at the time keeper and said "time in". He also said they he had absolutley no problem with the punches and they were completely legal. If anything the fault is on Cortez for maybe not being clear, and Ortiz for being and idiot and not keeping his guard up.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I just seen the Merchant interview for the first time. I don't blame Mayweather really. He said what anyone in his position would want to. No as far as actually SAYING it, haha, he probably shouldn't have. He seems to lack that filter between his brain and his mouth that most people have.

And as far as Merchant being old, what about that ref? He seemed to be old as dirt too. How about getting some younger guys in here who will be more on the ball and not staring off into space at the restart of a title fight?

And I am forced to laugh at how hard people are on Mayweather about the Pacman fight not happening. All Manny has to do is take a blood test and Money will fight him from everything I've seen, and Manny keeps ducking the blood test. If anything, I think that it's Manny ducking Mayweather.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
iOfrdbRuylXjp.gif

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
They will both go down as two of the greatest fighters ever and they need to fight each other. Part of me thinks Mayweather wants nothing to do with this fight but I hope the money they throw at him is enough for him to take the fight.

Members online

Latest posts