Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Monday Morning~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Hoping today goes by fast as I will be going home tomorrow morning after class. It will be nice to have a mini break before the three day weekend. I was able to get my paper finished before midnight last night, well finished my rough draft last. After today, I believe I have a little over a week to finish the final draft, which is plenty of time for me

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning guys.
Same for me here, it was almost 80 Saturday and raining and 65 on sunday, today windy and 40 and then high of maybe 50. Then the bottom falls out and Tuesday it snows and is about 37.
Aw just like Illinois springtime as it can be

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8 great pick up. Here is a few more from my last pick up. I almost have it all scanned and I placed another big order with him.
2004UDLegendsTimelessTeamsGold298955.jpg

2004UDLegendsTimelessTeamsAutographsGold29895AU5.jpg

I never even saw either one of these golds before.

Love seeing your additions. A lot of cards I have never seen before. I'm off on Thursday and I will try to get a bunch more of my scanned then.

Congrats on not ruining your cards Hawk, I wasn't as fortunate....(its all good though)

Steve - your Royals collection is awesome, and it keeps getting better! Congrats!

I immediately thought about you, I was very lucky and thankfull

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone! Hoping to get a huge card today :)

Hawk8- Nice Pick ups, Ill have a few Dawsons to show off soon also.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning MT. Had a nice weekend, but had a scare when a hailstorm crashed through the area with ping-pong ball sized hail. Luckily no damage - covered two cars with thick blankets moments before the storm.

My annual Topps Heritage Zimmer hunt is complete. Sad that he won't be in it next year with a buyback, as 65 was his last card.

14TOPPSHERITAGEBUYBACK.jpg
14TOPPSHERITAGEROA.jpg
14TOPPSHERITAGERORED65.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Morning MT. Had a nice weekend, but had a scare when a hailstorm crashed through the area with ping-pong ball sized hail. Luckily no damage - covered two cars with thick blankets moments before the storm.

My annual Topps Heritage Zimmer hunt is complete. Sad that he won't be in it next year with a buyback, as 65 was his last card.

14TOPPSHERITAGEROA.jpg

Nice on the Zimmers Brad, as for the hail that's crazy! What do people do at that point (Stay in car or stay in home)? Also are there a lot of injurys in the aftermath?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

14TOPPSHERITAGEROA.jpg

Congrats on completing the hunt!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice on the Zimmers Brad, as for the hail that's crazy! What do people do at that point (Stay in car or stay in home)? Also are there a lot of injurys in the aftermath?

When it's this size, I'm sure not going outside in it! That's my picnic table and hand for size reference.

hail.jpg

I got lucky, I was pulling into my driveway when the emergency broadcast system came on and warned hail was coming my way in 10 minutes. My wife and I grabbed some old thick comforters and I threw them over our cars. We didn't have any damage. A few people in our neighborhood had some dents in their hoods. Had to laugh at the neighbor down the street that leaves their Christmas lights up way too long - lots of broken bulbs on their strings now.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all! Just got back from a follow up with doc about my heart and uh...well he put me on meds to regulate my heart rate and I got this thing called "palpitations"... Apparently, my heart tends to pause every now and then, so the meds is supposed to keep the heart at a steady pace. FML

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Afternoon all! Just got back from a follow up with doc about my heart and uh...well he put me on meds to regulate my heart rate and I got this thing called "palpitations"... Apparently, my heart tends to pause every now and then, so the meds is supposed to keep the heart at a steady pace. FML

PVC or Palapitions
Premature vascular contraction are
More common then people think.
But if you heart stops before beat
that usually called a-fib since the heart stops for a full beat. And can seem weird when it is happening on a regular basis

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Trying to decide what to pack up and take home with me this week. I pretty much have three weeks left I'll be gone most of tomorrow and all of Wednesday, and then going home again on Friday through Monday, leaving me with three weeks of class left. I'm in the process of trying to decide what to take home with me now, that way I do not have to take everything with me when I finally move out for the summer.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

I turned white as a piece of paper and told my eyes looked like a dead person , EMS got there my BP was 60/0 , still unknown cause

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
PVC or Palapitions
Premature vascular contraction are
More common then people think.
But if you heart stops before beat
that usually called a-fib since the heart stops for a full beat. And can seem weird when it is happening on a regular basis

I know, since I'm kinda like a "******" when it comes to medicine, I tend to e nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online