Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Monday Morning~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening. Think it's been a few days since posting here. Had a deal turn questionable over on BO and it causes me to lose interest for a few days. Why can't people NOT try to screw someone over?
Thankful for the guys here.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Looks like my 2013 National Treasures Jose Fernandez patch/auto RC /25 shipped from Panini today. Stoked about this one. Had a nice mail day from Ty, that I'll post later on as well. Need time to scan it. Hopefully my two Hosmer pick ups will be here by then.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening. Think it's been a few days since posting here. Had a deal turn questionable over on BO and it causes me to lose interest for a few days. Why can't people NOT try to screw someone over?
Thankful for the guys here.

People always want to get something over on someone else, I think it has to do with our misplaced values these days. People care more about money than relationships, and it sucks. Something needs to change for this world to become a better place. (And thankfully it's only a generalization and not a totality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online