Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Thursday Morning Thread 2/5********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Decided to change things up for lunch today. I was at the post office, and the local BBQ carryout place it right across the street. They do smokehouse nachos Thursdays and Fridays so I ended up getting some pulled pork nachos for lunch and man, are they delicious

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Decided to change things up for lunch today. I was at the post office, and the local BBQ carryout place it right across the street. They do smokehouse nachos Thursdays and Fridays so I ended up getting some pulled pork nachos for lunch and man, are they delicious

Sounds great!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Does anybody happen to have a contact with someone at Topps that they would be willing to share with me? I've physically sent a package back to Topps with no reply back, and my last two emails sent to Topps Support are unanswered as well. I am more than happy to disclose the scenario via PM and want to respect said available contact if one is available.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Does anybody happen to have a contact with someone at Topps that they would be willing to share with me? I've physically sent a package back to Topps with no reply back, and my last two emails sent to Topps Support are unanswered as well. I am more than happy to disclose the scenario via PM and want to respect said available contact if one is available.

Piss on Topps. Just put them a twitter blast for their lack of caring about the buying public. It's all the rage, everyone is doing it. :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man there sure seems to be an increase of these kinds of things happening between teachers and students lately. Oh and this guy lives in my town too.
http://patch.com/illinois/oswego/teacher-oswego-arrested-sex-assault-and-child-****-charges-0

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all! Tomorrow I finally get married, Saturday we're going to Giant's fan fest and hopefully finding a card shop in San Francisco to check out

Don't do it, I mean Congrats!

Good morning all, getting addicted to this Listia thing!

What is Listia?

That sounds really good

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001-38.jpg

we make toilet paper for mcdonalds , wal mart[ in house use] and 100's more for resale . About 15/20 trucks leave plant a day here , plants in Vegas , Memphis . We make from raw product and recycle . I move about 300 pallets a day .

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good afternoon.. Took the day off since I have a little cold..

Felt good to sleep in and laying here watching the golf channel..

Watched Tiger grimmace in pain a few holes before he decided to withdraw..

Hope everyone has a great day!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
001-38.jpg

we make toilet paper for mcdonalds , wal mart[ in house use] and 100's more for resale . About 15/20 trucks leave plant a day here , plants in Vegas , Memphis . We make from raw product and recycle . I move about 300 pallets a day .

That's a lot of pallets! I'll bet you've recycled some junk era wax into TP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts