Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD TUESDAY Election Day MORNING***** 11/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
snap crackle pop and twist like a pretzel

I've went to the chiropractor for the last 30 years, (degenerative disc disease L1-L5, stenosis and sciatica). It used to help a lot along with PT but unfortunately I don't go anymore because even when I get a good adjustment it goes right back out of alignment the same day as it's continued to worsen over time. No gel left in those discs now. It affects my gate and has now started giving me hip socket pain. Not good... 😣

On a better note though I just went and voted with my oldest daughter. It was her first time being able to vote and she was excited. And it was awesome because we went straight in with no wait!! :giggle:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've went to the chiropractor for the last 30 years, (degenerative disc disease L1-L5, stenosis and sciatica). It used to help a lot along with PT but unfortunately I don't go anymore because even when I get a good adjustment it goes right back out of alignment the same day as it's continued to worsen over time. No gel left in those discs now. It affects my gate and has now started giving me hip socket pain. Not good... 😣

On a better note though I just went and voted with my oldest daughter. It was her first time being able to vote and she was excited. And it was awesome because we went straight in with no wait!! :giggle:
planning
MAJOR heart operation looks like first of year

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well those nurses will see a CRAZY southern guy --------- i keep locals laughing ---- recent visit most came to speak to me ---one said i she might have to hold my hand next exam --- told her that might cause other issue LOL ----- four operations below belt and one cut / drain tube test for cancer . main stories only on PM lol

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

i have similar problems, caused by harley davidson.

Members online

Latest posts