Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD TUESDAY Election Day MORNING***** 11/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went and voted while running errands today. Long, slow days at work the last week or so.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
well those nurses will see a CRAZY southern guy --------- i keep locals laughing ---- recent visit most came to speak to me ---one said i she might have to hold my hand next exam --- told her that might cause other issue LOL ----- four operations below belt and one cut / drain tube test for cancer . main stories only on PM lol

Kollin

Apr 5, 2021
The Cleveland Clinic has some of the best heart Dr's in the world.
I believe that your going to be just fine Barry, and you know you'll be in all of our prayers as well!
Half a year ago I had transcatheter aortic valve implantation. This procedure was performed to me through the femoral artery, at the clinic https://bookinghealth.com/programs/...nosis-transcatheter-aortic-valve-implantation which I chose myself. I want to say that everything went well, but the rehabilitation period dragged on. My wish to everyone is not to get sick.

Last edited:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Half a year ago I had transcatheter aortic valve implantation. This procedure was performed to me through the femoral artery, at the clinic which I chose myself. I want to say that everything went well, but the rehabilitation period dragged on. My wish to everyone is not to get sick.

So ? Are you looking for sympathy ? Wrong place fool.

Members online

Latest posts