Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Parks & Recreation box -- Ron Swanson Inscription AND Red Auto.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zoop

May 22, 2013
Bought two boxes of Parks and Rec from Blowout on Black Friday. I apologize to everyone else who purchased two boxes on Black Friday. :eek:

Nothing for sale. Nothing for trade. All in my PC until I'm dead.

ParksOtherAutos_zps420e6423.jpg

The first box produced Fred Armisen, the second produced Parker Posey.

ChrisSwatch_zps4f0594a1.jpg

My first box's relic was the Rob Lowe with a sweet crease in the jacket lining. It is... literally... the greatest crease I have ever seen.

LeslieSwatch_zps0aa73db3.jpg

Amy Poehler! Polka dots! Nice! This was my second box's relic.

Now, I didn't think anything could top my first box's auto (still to come) and I was right. But this was a hell of a second best hit:

PaulRudd2125_zps5ee0ee3c.jpg

BOOOOOBBYYYYYY NEWWWWWPOOOOOORRRRT.
I love Paul Rudd and I'm a huge 40-Year-Old ****** fan, so this is a win on so many levels.

And now, the biggie...

In honor of Ron Swanson, I'll keep this brief. I hit an inscription autograph. It was Nick Offerman. It was about a beast that was turned into meat for consumption.

RonSwansonRedMeat_zps9a81d5b2.jpg

While not stamped, this is the only "Red Meat" inscription out there. Nick did 29 inscriptions, all unique. I think "Red Meat" is one of the better ones. My card is the second one featured at this link.

Here is their (much nicer) scan. Card is in 9.5 BGS condition.

2013-Press-Pass-Parks-and-Recreation-Nick-Offerman-Inscription-Autographs-Red-Meat.jpg

One of the coolest cards in my collection, to say the least.

Thanks for looking!

Zoop

May 22, 2013
Thanks! The Duke knows how to soothe the soul with some smooth jazz.

Members online

Latest posts