Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
If anyone wants to help me update the site, id be happy to get the updates online. Ive been crazy busy with work and taken on more than i expected, so i cant really put the time in to research for the site. Bt i can certainly take a few minutes and do a little cutting and pasting if someone does have the time!

Also, take a look for broken links...i know some collections have thinned out or moved to new areas of buckets.

Side note..picked up my first griffey in MONTHS...my 101st on card auto! Looking forward to getting it, its been a while since the last griffey mailday!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
For those of you in the Seattle area.. :D

For 11 seasons, sports fans in the Northwest enjoyed watching one of the best all-around players in Major League Baseball history.

Today the Seattle Mariners announced that Ken Griffey Jr. will become the seventh member of the Seattle Mariners Hall of Fame when he is inducted during a pre-game ceremony on Saturday, August 10, 2013.

View attachment 11486

griffeyreturns.jpg

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
If anyone wants to help me update the site, id be happy to get the updates online. Ive been crazy busy with work and taken on more than i expected, so i cant really put the time in to research for the site. Bt i can certainly take a few minutes and do a little cutting and pasting if someone does have the time!

Also, take a look for broken links...i know some collections have thinned out or moved to new areas of buckets.

Side note..picked up my first griffey in MONTHS...my 101st on card auto! Looking forward to getting it, its been a while since the last griffey mailday!

And here it is!!!!
MVP.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
nice pick up jpcz, that only the 3rd one of thoses ive seen............ and you got a steal to boot

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Thanks guys. Hadnt remembered seeing one for sale for a while, Made sure to hit the BIN quickly.

Awesome 1/1's! I dont have any griffey 1/1's....best i gots is /3
JR1.jpg

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
There were 2 of those from the same seller listed at the same time about 8 months ago...the only two ive ever seen for sale. I grabbed one, really thought about the other but didnt have the $$. If i remember correctly, myself and whoever else stole those too, at around 110 i think.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
And the spokesman auto that was stated to be /5 but they produced 20 of....the board members owned 5 copies of redemption cards too!

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
I lied...it was back in October 2011 that those two copies came up, and they were listed with BIN of 100...good deals for two of us!

Members online

Latest posts