Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sorry to take things off of Griffey for a moment...

Ryan, do you have one of these?

It's Will's Jesuit High School card. I went to high school there and picked up a set of these. Just curious if you've seen them elsewhere.

Thanks for the mention, yeah I have that one. It's a neat card. Comes up every now and the but not a lot. Neat connection you have with the school, Id like to add his yearbooks (I know it's pushing the limits) at some time.

Ryan

TheJuniorJunkie

Jun 12, 2015
New Orleans, La
What would you put in your Best Binder Page?

http://thejuniorjunkie.blogspot.com/2015/11/whats-in-your-best-binder-page.html

Here's mine:

If you are not able/comfortable putting your Griffeys into a binder page to scan (I hear ya - I don't like taking them out of their cases at all), feel free to e-mail me scans of the cards you choose and I will photoshop a page for you. Looking forward to seeing what other folks pick!

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
I do not believe Griffey has one
You're right!!!! The checklist I posted lists Griffey as card #1 . Actually, Frank Thomas is card #1 (funny, the Thomas card doesn't show up on the White Sox checklist).

Griffey's actual card # is 437, which puts him in Series 2. None of the Series 2 cards were punched.

this is the 4th checklist error I've encountered with this set!

TheJuniorJunkie

Jun 12, 2015
New Orleans, La
You're right!!!! The checklist I posted lists Griffey as card #1 . Actually, Frank Thomas is card #1 (funny, the Thomas card doesn't show up on the White Sox checklist).

Griffey's actual card # is 437, which puts him in Series 2. None of the Series 2 cards were punched.

this is the 4th checklist error I've encountered with this set!

Whoa! I was starting to think magicpapa was actually wrong about something Griffey-related for a moment there when that picture of the set and checklist came in, but then BAM! MP vindicated yet again. The guy knows his Griffey cards. No mistake.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Whoa! I was starting to think magicpapa was actually wrong about something Griffey-related for a moment there when that picture of the set and checklist came in, but then BAM! MP vindicated yet again. The guy knows his Griffey cards. No mistake.

1a12da0c2f893931868ee243aadfef28.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts