Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~Happy Monday Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, so as to that 12 - 18 inches we were supposed to get... I don't think we even got one flake. My wife was pissed cuz she had to go to work, but at least I don't have to snowblow again, haha

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Short week for me after working the last seven days... off today and tomorrow, work Wed and Thurs, off Friday. Taking the kids to see the Lego Movie Friday!

- Rodrick

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning.

b92b4bc0-6aef-49a0-b9a6-29136f76ca40_zpsab095140.jpg

I just got this card in a recent COMC shipment. I decided to go for the set.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Didn't sleep well at all last night. I could really use a nap later this afternoon after class. I have to run to the post office and store before that can happen though

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. My snowblower and I have become best friends this winter. About 4"-5" inches on Saturday. Fingers crossed it was the last time I needed to use it. Damn I'm tired of ice and snow. Been thinking alot about spring fishing lately!

So - rate this card artistically on a scale of 1 to 10: 1 being Rosie O'Donnel and 10 being your favorite Victoria's Secret model. Please note the creased lines and dinged corners are actually printed that way on the card. I'll reserve my opinion until after some votes.

$_3.JPG

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all. My snowblower and I have become best friends this winter. About 4"-5" inches on Saturday. Fingers crossed it was the last time I needed to use it. Damn I'm tired of ice and snow. Been thinking alot about spring fishing lately!

So - rate this card artistically on a scale of 1 to 10: 1 being Rosie O'Donnel and 10 being your favorite Victoria's Secret model. Please note the creased lines and dinged corners are actually printed that way on the card. I'll reserve my opinion until after some votes.

$_3.JPG

Bout 4.5

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Brad [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] I give it a 7. I like what Panini is trying to do with the cards for retired players/sets.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Workweek starts tomorrow so I plan on relaxing after grocery shopping. I may stop by the LCS at some point too, it has been a little while since I've been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts