Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of you are at work right now on FCB?

Are you at work?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
...and are suppose to be working? :benson:

Maybe I should go across the street RiteAid and see what their packs of 2007 Topps can offer me this lovely afternoon. :lol:

I love FCB btw you guys rock :ugeek:

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
alexs64 said:
You need a work from home option in your Poll. That is what I have been doing for months now. Telecommutting is my friend!!

Added but it erased everyone's vote. Everyone has to re-vote and no this isn't Florida... :?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
This is the only time I can get on for longer periods of time, the kids won't let me stay online long at home, and too many honey-do's from the wifey to stay active in my house.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
brouthercard said:
This is the only time I can get on for longer periods of time, the kids won't let me stay online long at home, and too many honey-do's from the wifey to stay active in my house.

Ditto, I can get a peek at the boards at the house, but I generally have more lurking time at the office.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
autorook said:
Anyone ever done a pack/box break at the office? :twisted:

I have done it many times. Always retail. I grab packs or blasters from the local Wal-Mart or Target when ever I have to run an errand at lunch time. I do have an office and can close my door! ;)

slugger22

Mar 5, 2010
I am at work. Supposed to call out two seniors to go over their scholarship status but................. I'm on FCB. Does this make me a bad college advisor ???

Members online

Latest posts