Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just picked up a CanoScan LiDE 35...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
....at Goodwill for $4. :D It works, but it didn't come with the installation CD so I am downloading the driver for it right now. My current scanner is an old HP Photosmart All-in-One that was in a "FREE" box at a garage sale, so this is definitely an upgrade! :D :D :D

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
stlalways94 said:
....at Goodwill for $4. :D It works, but it didn't come with the installation CD so I am downloading the driver for it right now. My current scanner is an old HP Photosmart All-in-One that was in a "FREE" box at a garage sale, so this is definitely an upgrade! :D :D :D

Welcome! I love that scanner...it's the one I still use after 6 years. It really, really loves Dufex.

97pinap.jpg
97pinmc.jpg

97pinstarap.jpg
97pintotcertpb-1.jpg
97pintotcertpg-1.jpg

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
stlalways94 said:

Welcome! I love that scanner...it's the one I still use after 6 years. It really, really loves Dufex.

97pinap.jpg
97pinmc.jpg

97pinstarap.jpg
97pintotcertpb-1.jpg
97pintotcertpg-1.jpg
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW! I am definitely going to re-scan my Dufex's first!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts