Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you didn't spend money on cards, what would you spend it on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I never spend/spent more than a couple hundred a week or so on cards so it just got folded in with all the rest of the finances....

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
Well I don't have time for video games anymore so probably give to wifey to save or electronics that I definitely don't need...

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Food and clothes for my kids.

Shouldn't that come before cards?

I would probably just blow it on something else I don't need like food and clothes for my kids or mortgage payments.

In all seriousness. I would probably take the family on trip or buy the kids something special.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Probably one of these, with a bunch of extras added on....

8162846_1.jpg

or another one of these...

93124161990107-480.jpg

and then one or two of these. Mine would have 4-wheel tires on the back though. These Craftsman's make for good off-roaders, but I would want a late-'90s model Murray.

21288114.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Yep, me too. For every $1 I spend on cards, I probably spend $10 on various books.

Just looking at the dollars, I spend far more on cards, but I think I've placed over 200 orders on Amazon and probably bought at least another 50 books in the local bookstore over the last couple of years and they offer far
more value to me than any card.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Probably one of these, with a bunch of extras added on....

8162846_1.jpg

or another one of these...

93124161990107-480.jpg

and then one or two of these. Mine would have 4-wheel tires on the back though. These Craftsman's make for good off-roaders, but I would want a late-'90s model Murray.

21288114.jpg

You never disappoint. :grin:

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Probably sunglasses. I have 3 pairs currently that total about $800 retail, and I'd buy more if I had the money.

yeah that didn't sound gay.....jk
:cool:

Comics I kinda miss them sometimes, been selling some of them to fund my card purchases.
Picked up the The Walking Dead trades and read 6 of them in 48hours.

I wonder how much money I have blown and could have saved over a lifetime had I not spent it all on strippers, booze, eating out, comics, cards, expensive clothes and video games. I wish I was the type to be content to sit at home and not spend my money till it was all gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts