Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone doubting the Patriots are the best team in football?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
The Ravens beat the Pats = Pats not best team in Football

They are struggling, aren't they? What's the deal? Is it the whole offense coordinator thing? I really haven't been watching, so I don't know.

I was always surprised they stuck with Flacco so long.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
They are struggling, aren't they? What's the deal? Is it the whole offense coordinator thing? I really haven't been watching, so I don't know.

I was always surprised they stuck with Flacco so long.

Its sad, part of the problem is 90% of our starting D is hurt and not playing. Then the play calling is just terrible. How do you not give your superstar the ball. 12 touches 2 games ago, Its sad. At least we are in the playoffs and that is a whole new season. Even if we drop the next 2 its not a problem. Hopefully they can get healthy and build on something to end the season on a positive.

Plus a old O line and that does not help a pocket passer. Flacco has no time in the pocket.

He still has taken this team to the playoffs 5 years in a row and every year he does it sets a new record.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Its sad, part of the problem is 90% of our starting D is hurt and not playing. Then the play calling is just terrible. How do you not give your superstar the ball. 12 touches 2 games ago, Its sad. At least we are in the playoffs and that is a whole new season. Even if we drop the next 2 its not a problem. Hopefully they can get healthy and build on something to end the season on a positive.

I remember reading that! That's insane! Who else are they going to that often if he's only touching the ball 12 times a game?

Looks like it might be a possible Pats/Ravens first round game. They always play in each other in the playoffs.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I am confirmed in my earlier belief that the 49ers are the best team in the NFL. The Seahawks are a very close second.

Lets see if they make the post season ;) then worry about bad games there champ

Do you also drink that ice cold Choka Cola that Ben was slugging down yesterday, champ?

DISCLAIMER : I am in no way, shape, or form insinuating the Cowboys deserve to be in this discussion as the best team in the NFL. I am on a tangent, off-topic if you will.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I am confirmed in my earlier belief that the 49ers are the best team in the NFL. The Seahawks are a very close second.

Do you also drink that ice cold Choka Cola that Ben was slugging down yesterday, champ?

DISCLAIMER : I am in no way, shape, or form insinuating the Cowboys deserve to be in this discussion as the best team in the NFL. I am on a tangent, off-topic if you will.

Sorry I am lat to respond ;) Agreed with your 1st statement and sorry I meant chump
1815.gif

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Now that they have (finally) fired the incredibly inept Cam Cameron, the Ravens get my vote...

Me just being a jerk Bump!! :D

The "Best offense Ever" got out-gained by the Jags by almost 100 yards. And still no MJD btw...

Last edited:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

The "Best offense Ever" got out-gained by the Jags by almost 100 yards. And still no MJD btw...

The Ravens after firing Cam Cameron were embarrassed so bad last week that they probably would have lost a MAC bowl game.

Be being a bigger jerk quote :p

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Packers/Broncos Super Bowl. And I would even beging to speculate on a winner.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Packers/Broncos Super Bowl. And I would even beging to speculate on a winner.

Right now it looks like it could be a Seahawks/49ers NFC championship...

Either way, I'm excited that there are three really hot teams in the NFC (packers, 49ers, seahawks)....it will make for a great postseason

If the Broncos/Pats do not meet up before the AFC champ...that is what it will be, guaranteed. Texans are too weak now.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

I'm really not worried about it at all. The amount of points they put up on the 49ers in a LOSS is worth more of a discussion. Yet, who deserves the hot topic right now...what the XXXX are the Seahawks eating/drinking? The Bills and Cardinals I didn't think anything of...but the 49ers? Damn....

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Me being a jerk Bump, Part 2!

I actually thought at the end of the season that Denver was the Best team and I wasn't too sure the Ravens could win the two Road games necessary to pull it off. Helluva team, win or lose in two weeks...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ravens outplayed the Pats. But once Flacco hit Jones on that touchdown to tie the game vs the Broncos, I knew fate was going to pit the 49ers and Ravens in the Super Bowl. I'm not even shocked the Pats lost today. I am shocked at how poor their offense was. That might the worst they played all year.

It was a definite lock once Talib went out in the first half. He was the only one that could cover Boldin.

My only hope is the Ravens lose the SB so Ray Lewis doesn't get the glory everyone thinks he deserves. That fake piece of crap doesn't deserve any accolades. Otherwise, I would probably root for Baltimore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts