Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone doubting the Patriots are the best team in football?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'm actually surprised the Pats lost but I'm doubting they get passed San Fran. I'm also doubting Baltimore does for what it's worth....

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Torrey Smith makes Flacco look good, he was a steal for them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Torrey Smith makes Flacco look good, he was a steal for them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

what makes Joe even better is that we now have an Offensive line. They finally moved Oher to the right side. He can not cover the blind side at all. McKinney finally got off his ass and got into shape and earned his way onto the line.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
what makes Joe even better is that we now have an Offensive line. They finally moved Oher to the right side. He can not cover the blind side at all. McKinney finally got off his ass and got into shape and earned his way onto the line.

Absolutely accurate! And also the newest offensive coordinator Caldwell has done marvelous job (Cam Cameron would never make that happen!).

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm no Ray Lewis fan, but give credit where credit is due. Lewis IS one of the best LBs to ever play the game.

I never said he wasn't. He sucks at life is what I'm saying and I will not root for him to go out in a blaze of glory.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you truly believe Ray Lewis is a murderer, follow these steps :

1. Stretch your arm out from the side of your body. Make sure it is level to your shoulder.

2. Swing it towards you as hard as you can. Make sure your hand is lined up with your face.

3. Repeat until you beat out the nonsense that he is a murderer.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
If you truly believe Ray Lewis is a murderer, follow these steps :

1. Stretch your arm out from the side of your body. Make sure it is level to your shoulder.

2. Swing it towards you as hard as you can. Make sure your hand is lined up with your face.

3. Repeat until you beat out the nonsense that he is a murderer.

If you truly believe he is hiding nothing - follow your own steps. I understand why you want to believe he had nothing to do with it being a Hurricane and all. You are just naive.

If you truly believe he is hiding nothing - follow your own steps. I understand why you want to believe he had nothing to do with it being a Hurricane and all. You are just naive.

Someone's a friend of Wes welkers wife..

It's weird how everyone is innocent till proven guilty.. Then Someone goes through the court system and they are released of all charges.. Except obstruction and its a travesty.

As a side note.. Even the two men who perpetrated the "crime" were found innocent via self defense. Soooooo while two people lost their lives the only crime that was committed was ray ray telling people not to say a word.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Someone's a friend of Wes welkers wife..

It's weird how everyone is innocent till proven guilty.. Then Someone goes through the court system and they are released of all charges.. Except obstruction and its a travesty.

As a side note.. Even the two men who perpetrated the "crime" were found innocent via self defense. Soooooo while two people lost their lives the only crime that was committed was ray ray telling people not to say a word.

We'll never know will we?

Ok, this is my last comment on the Ray Lewis ordeal. He's getting too much attention from me.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
We'll never know will we?

Ok, this is my last comment on the Ray Lewis ordeal. He's getting too much attention from me.

You have conveniently forgotten, or choose not to follow the overwhelming amount of good Ray Lewis has done for the city of Baltimore and other philanthropic causes. You and I will never know what happened in Atlanta and those who pretend to know are misguided at best. However, to ignore how the man has changed his life since that time along with influencing hundreds of thousands, if not millions is silly. If you don't like Lewis or the Ravens, just don't say so. You will sound much more creditable than casting lame dispersions about his character.

Members online