Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's a sad day for me... Omar's final game.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Very nice gestures that Farrell started him at SS and Brett Lawrie swapped jersey numbers with him. I wonder where those jerseys will end up?

To the OP, I'll definitely send you whatever is in the Toronto Star tomorrow. PM me your address.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

Huge thanks, much appreciated!

You have to imagine that jersey will be going home with him tonight, along with a lot of other stuff. If no one caught it, he also made a basket catch in short left field with his back to the plate. Classic Omar.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Huge thanks, much appreciated!

You have to imagine that jersey will be going home with him tonight, along with a lot of other stuff. If no one caught it, he also made a basket catch in short left field with his back to the plate. Classic Omar.

DSC09004.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just posted on the Blue Jays website auctions page on Saturday are the Brett Lawrie #17 and Omar Vizquel #13 MLB authenticated jerseys from the Jays' final 2012 game.

The both were worn through the first to fourth innings and the Vizquel is at $1300 (the opening bid) while the Lawrie opened at $750 and no bids so far.

They also have the balls thrown for the first strike and first ball of Vizquel's fifth inning AB ($150 each), a few other G/U balls from other players' AB's for $50 apiece, two of each of the bases, and the lineup card.

Whew! They're really hoping to cash in!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just posted on the Blue Jays website auctions page on Saturday are the Brett Lawrie #17 and Omar Vizquel #13 MLB authenticated jerseys from the Jays' final 2012 game.

The both were worn through the first to fourth innings and the Vizquel is at $1300 (the opening bid) while the Lawrie opened at $750 and no bids so far.

They also have the balls thrown for the first strike and first ball of Vizquel's fifth inning AB ($150 each), a few other G/U balls from other players' AB's for $50 apiece, two of each of the bases, and the lineup card.

Whew! They're really hoping to cash in!

Very cool... Although those are some big tickets for those items...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts