Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL!! awesome Dallas Braden shirts 8-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
vwnut13 said:
subpop77 said:
Only 16 pitchers have won a perfect game since 1900. Just stating the facts ;)

Only six players have more homeruns than Alex Rodriguez since, well, ever. Just stating the facts. ;)

Alex Rodriguez cheated to do so, cheated the game cheated the fans just flat out cheated , just stating the facts !!!!!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
rum151man said:
vwnut13 said:
subpop77 said:

Only six players have more homeruns than Alex Rodriguez since, well, ever. Just stating the facts. ;)

Alex Rodriguez cheated to do so, cheated the game cheated the fans just flat out cheated , just stating the facts !!!!!

David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez cheated to do so, cheated the game cheated the fans just flat out cheated , just stating the facts !!!!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
vwnut13 said:
rum151man said:
vwnut13 said:
subpop77 said:

David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez cheated to do so, cheated the game cheated the fans just flat out cheated , just stating the facts !!!!

agreed, anybody and everybody who used any performance enhancing drugs, rubs, or whatever are all cheaters. it really sucks for the guys who did it all natural and never got there shot because all the other guys were cheating. i feel as if i was cheated as a college baseball player already undersized at 5'8 and had to work that much harder, but it still didnt matter because not only was everybody naturally bigger than me but also some were unnatural too. I feel as i was just as talented as any ss/2b i played with but was always overlooked due to my size.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
subpop77 said:
For the A's & spankees series :lol:
30471_450076071872_56057246872_5860.png
On MLB they showed them putting up a mini fence for A-roid :D

Lol Braden sucks and Arod is great, approaching 600 HRs. You wouldnt call him A-roid if you were a Yankee fan.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
vwnut13 said:
Come to think of it, I saw a red sox fan wearing one of these just last week...

aredsox.png

Because every title back in the 20s-80s the yankees cheated?

OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE THE IRONY :lol:

A_Pharis

subpop77 said:
vwnut13 said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
What does Dallas Braden have to do with the RedSox? :?

They were in the post before mine.

Oh, and we were talking about cheaters.
Red Sox weren't in your first post besides your avatar and the first two post were mine and Cannocollector#whatever.

I said it in another thread. No matter the teams in the original post, vwnut ALWAYS finds a way to make it Red Sox vs. Yankees. Always.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Braden may be an average pitcher, but I'd bet anything he's not sticking needles in his ass. Anybody that uses the "but he still has 600 HR's" in response to a post about A Rod's performance enhancing use is out of his mind. If getting bigger and stronger doesn't help you hit then why would they use drugs in the first place?

I don't give a crap about either guy, I just call them like I see them. It amazes me how people still defend A Rod.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
WJCIII said:
Braden may be an average pitcher, but I'd bet anything he's not sticking needles in his ass. Anybody that uses the "but he still has 600 HR's" in response to a post about A Rod's performance enhancing use is out of his mind. If getting bigger and stronger doesn't help you hit then why would they use drugs in the first place?

I don't give a crap about either guy, I just call them like I see them. It amazes me how people still defend A Rod.
Post thanked. Just stating the facts ;)

True Adam

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
vwnut13 said:
Oh, and, its too bad he won't be facing the Yankees. Too bad Braden won't be able to give up Alex's 600th homerun.

Just so you know, only 6 people have hit more homeruns than Alex.

19 others have thrown perfect games, and Braden is added to the growing list of "nobodies" who threw perfect games.

500 of which were 'riods aided.

mega fail.

Members online

Latest posts