Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lumberjack Bingo: (CONTEST CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
The chainsaw is heavily relied upon, no doubt.

So much so, that I will offer up a bonus prize to anyone who clears more than half the branches (8+) the traditional way.

All regular rules apply...which means that you must clear a branch before the chainsaw option comes into effect.

wildcat4

Aug 7, 2008
Southern Illinois
Branch 7 complete...

Milwaukee 4 Strikeouts -- May 4th
San Francisco 1 Run Scored -- May 6th
Baltimore 9 Strikeouts -- May 6th
San Diego 5+ Walks -- May 10th
Baltimore 10+ Strikeouts -- May 15th

-Steve

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thank God for the Date Chainsaw!

Branches 8/9 refer to a single batter on the team exactly accomplishing the listed task correct? My first of the three is "Arizona Thur-Sun Game 3 Runs Scored"... so only 1 player needs to score 3 runs? What if one guy scores 3 and another scores 4 (is he still considered the "Top Individual Batter")?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Thank God for the Date Chainsaw!

Branches 8/9 refer to a single batter on the team exactly accomplishing the listed task correct? My first of the three is "Arizona Thur-Sun Game 3 Runs Scored"... so only 1 player needs to score 3 runs? What if one guy scores 3 and another scores 4 (is he still considered the "Top Individual Batter")?

Does it say team batting or individual batting. If team then they can only get 3 if individual then only one has to get 3 and your done even if someone gets more.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Does it say team batting or individual batting. If team then they can only get 3 if individual then only one has to get 3 and your done even if someone gets more.

I don't think that's right. In individual batter if you need exactly 3, the top guy has to get 3, no one can get more.
But of course. I could be wrong

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't think that's right. In individual batter if you need exactly 3, the top guy has to get 3, no one can get more.

And you are????? :lol: They way it was explained to me before was you need someone on the team listed to the exact number, even if other have gotten more or less. Mine is individual player batting so I have to have someone get 2 hits on a thurs day thru sunday game. Even if someone gets more. I only need one player to do this. It doe not say only one player can get 2 hits and no else for that day. I read it has anyone person even if there is more then one.

Last edited:

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

I'm pretty positive you are correct. If it says 2 hits for the top individual batter and one gets 3 hits while another gets 2 then that does not complete it. Now if there are 2 different players that each get 2 hits then that works. It has to be the top statistic on the team for that category.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Timber.....Indians with at least 15ks tonight! On to branch 9 a couple of days before the free chainsaw. Had actually lopped off 2 of my 3 scenarios but not the 3rd........

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Timber.....Indians with at least 15ks tonight! On to branch 9 a couple of days before the free chainsaw. Had actually lopped off 2 of my 3 scenarios but not the 3rd........

....and my only hope between now and 6/12/14 is a 5HR game from SD or a 15k game from TB.

I have SF vs. Divisional Opp. with 1+ HBP by top batter and all their games until 6/13/14 are non-Divisional Opp.

Oh well ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts