Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lumberjack Bingo: (CONTEST CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I don't see many people clearing Branch 9 without a chainsaw... how often does an individual score 4+ runs in a game vs. a Divisional Opp.? I did clear 1/3 of Branch 9 with Denard Span hitting 3 singles on 6/3.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Everyone clears Branch 9 today with the Date Chainsaw if they were still working on that one. Branch 10 looks like a lot of fun to keep track of and we get a full 2 weeks to work before the next date deadline. :cool:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Everyone clears Branch 9 today with the Date Chainsaw if they were still working on that one. Branch 10 looks like a lot of fun to keep track of and we get a full 2 weeks to work before the next date deadline. :cool:

Man I cannot clear a branch on my own, lol, chainsaw it is

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Believe it or not I have cleared my 3rd branch in 4 days! A special thank you to the Reds dominating the Brewers today (Margin of Defeat 5+ Runs) and the Indians outlasting the Red Sox in extra innings (Red Sox lose in extra innings).

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was able to knock out 2 of the scenarios on Branch 10 but, it being June 26, am glad to clear it away with the date chainsaw. Good riddance and on to Branch 11!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
@cjedmonton

I haven't updated my branches in a while. So many chainsaw successes with or without the dates:

Branch 1: (CG) Carlos Gomez with 4 hits and (JH) Josh Hamilton with 3 hits on 04/04
Branch 2: Chainsaw date 04/10
Branch 3: Chainsaw date 04/15
Branch 4: Chainsaw Tampa Bay 5 HR on 04/19
Branch 5: Chainsaw date 05/02
Branch 6: Chainsaw San Diego 15 strikeouts on 05/09
Branch 7: Chainsaw date 05/23
Branch 8: Chainsaw date 06/02
Branch 9: Chainsaw date 06/12
Branch 10: Chainsaw Atlanta 16 strikeouts on 06/20

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Branch 12 completed last night with the Mets extra innings loss! Next branch looks difficult since you have to have all 3 scenarios even possible with the home/road combinations but luckily enough it would work this weekend. Crossing my fingers!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Timber- branch 11 down today with Oakland striking out 15 Marlins

Was actually going to ask what this means- "Cinn and opponent both score in 2 innings" but I do not need this to happen any more. Did they both have to score in only 2 innings or the same 2 innings? What if they scored in more than 2 innings, what would have happened? Just curious.......

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Timber- branch 11 down today with Oakland striking out 15 Marlins

Was actually going to ask what this means- "Cinn and opponent both score in 2 innings" but I do not need this to happen any more. Did they both have to score in only 2 innings or the same 2 innings? What if they scored in more than 2 innings, what would have happened? Just curious.......

I apologize for the delay.

The scenario you described means that both teams have to score in any two innings. It can be any two innings, but it has to be two (not one, not three, etc...). Of course, either team can score in as many other innings as possible, so long as the other team does not score in that same inning.

Any other outcome just means that you have to try again another day.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Branch 12 is down thanks to my crappy hitting favorite team striking out 15+ times on Sunday. Thank you Mike Napoli and Stephen Drew for 4 each!

Members online

Latest posts