Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Meeting Jack Morris today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I didn't want to make a thread on the baseball board because I have no camera or scanner.

He is signing about 6 hours away from my house. It's only a Sunday (well, Thursday) drive away!

Actually, the planets aligned perfectly. We are an hour south of the signing in a small town. I am staying with my grandpa at his cabin for a few days. I love it up here (no sarcasm), but I read on Neshek's board that there is a signing today for Jack Morris.

Heading out around 2-3. Hour drive, then an hour to find the place, then 2 hours in line :eek:

Line isn't going to be THAT long, but my dad insisted that I get out there EARLY for the signing. 2 hours will be a new waiting record

Also on another note, we were able to find some free wifi in town (we used to have to drive 15+ miles for it) so I should be able to update you guys tomorrow or so.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I think I will ask him to sign my OMLB w/ 1991 Champs, or 91 WS MVP, or something along those lines. I am def. going to be first in line ::facepalm:: but I will probably walk around so I can be 3rd in line or so to see how they are asking for inscriptions or stuff like that.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Oh my bad! I forgot about this thred :? I got limited wifi access so it's hard to update.

Got there an hour early, and he signed my ROMLB and inscribed "'91 WS MVP" as well as a promo photo. One of the guy's on Neshek's went through 3 times and stayed around and chatted with him. I shoulda done that, and had him redo the J on "Jack"

Members online

Latest posts