Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Morning Thread ***********12/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Right now its 15 outside, and it feels like a heatwave has come through after the temps we've been having. I didn't even have to wear my winter coat outside just now

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sounds fun Alex.
Clark: tough on that one. Insured? I've had packages lost 8 months, 2 months, and a couple weeks. It's horrible.
Surprised the two execs didn't get in on the committee vote but glad the managers did. Need to pick up a Torre

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The card was not insured, it was a $16 card was all. I'm hoping that it eventually finds its way to Minnesota. I just mailed a package to Wisconsin on Friday and its out for delivery today

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] - Damn dude, sorry about your luck in the 5 star break... I'd be super pissed at the price and getting nothing... probably why I should stay away from those things.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
@metallicalex777 - Damn dude, sorry about your luck in the 5 star break... I'd be super pissed at the price and getting nothing... probably why I should stay away from those things.

I always know the risk on these, and to be honest I have been extremely lucky with them over the years so it all evens out somewhere. I probably should have stuck to one slot but the excitement and chance at a top spot is always fun for me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't know why, I've just always enjoyed the cold and snow far more than I've enjoyed it being hot outside.

I will admit, it can get a little old in April, or May, but otherwise I love it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I always know the risk on these, and to be honest I have been extremely lucky with them over the years so it all evens out somewhere. I probably should have stuck to one slot but the excitement and chance at a top spot is always fun for me.
True - I guess you win some and you lose some... I have never won some, so I guess I'm just unlucky and should stay far far away from them and just spend my $ on Belle needs ;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning. 3" of snow - broke out the shovel for the first time this winter.

My son and I took our 16-year old cat to the vet to put down Saturday. That's tough - but proud of my son for going with and learning the tough side of pet ownership, including humane end-of-life plan.

Helped decorate a tree in the town square with homemade ornaments to raise money for our local food pantry, and dropped off a new coat, hat and gloves for a 2-year old to the giving tree. The boys told me they'd give up one present each to help a kid in need which was pretty cool. Good boys, I'm sure they'll get enough presents!

1465268_10201520736834173_1407988727_n.jpg

my son made Eagle several years ago , we have the highest ratio to make Eagle in the state

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
In case you haven't heard yet, the Twins caravan will be stopping in Ely on January 22. The guests on that stop are Anthony Swarzak, Trevor Plouffe, Terry Steinbach, and Bert Blyleven

I have been watching MLB Network and Gardy was on Intentional Talk and I immediately thought of that and Twins Fest ! Good to know, because I'm a HUGE Bert fan and love Terry from his A's days.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have been watching MLB Network and Gardy was on Intentional Talk and I immediately thought of that and Twins Fest ! Good to know, because I'm a HUGE Bert fan and love Terry from his A's days.

Sadly, the Sioux Falls, SD stop, which is where my dad is at, is less than stellar. Brian Duensing, Ryan Pressly, and Dick Bremer.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

I know I sound like a broken record but I really miss the snow and cold.
You may ask, "Why don't you just move somewhere that has cold and snow?". To that I would reply, "My wife really likes the Florida weather and staying here is cheaper than the cost of moving AND giving up half my stuff." Happy wife, happy life!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts