Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Morning Thread ***********12/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's awesome! Yea, I bet this is authentic. Dude has like 9,000 feedback and 100% positive and story behind it, etc.

I honestly don't grade stuff, so I guess I can look into getting it graded. It's a PC item, so not looking to flip for a $, even if it is authentic, so might just leave raw, unless I can get it graded for cheap?

I wasn't going to have the Morneau authenticated, but when they were running the $15 special, I figured why not. Its on his 2001 Bowman Gold RC, so it carries more value than most other Morneau signed cards. I'll probably hold on to it unless I get offered a decent amount on it, which I doubt that will happen lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I wasn't going to have the Morneau authenticated, but when they were running the $15 special, I figured why not. Its on his 2001 Bowman Gold RC, so it carries more value than most other Morneau signed cards. I'll probably hold on to it unless I get offered a decent amount on it, which I doubt that will happen lol
That's sweet. This Joey looks sharp edges and good centering and the auto looks good too... I mean I'd think about getting it graded if it was indeed in really good shape and I felt strongly about the auto.

One of my goals in 2013 was to get a Joey Autograph and have it be authenticated... the one and only [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] helped me track one down and secure it this year, which was a HUGE for my PC.

Here it is:

null_zps27e9b7b9.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Al barlick and bob lemon immortal signatures on eBay cheap right now. Seller says damage but pics look ok and if I didn't have them I'd gobble them up

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts