Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most $$$ spent on 1 purchase for your PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Um...most I've ever spent on a single card for my PC was $30 for a 1993 Finest Trammell Refractor. All my different player collections total close to 25K cards, almost all of them from dime/quarter boxes at shows, and picked up on the cheap on COMC. There's plenty of cards that I should have paid well more than $30 for, but a few good deals and seller ignorance has really helped me out.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
THANK YOU you for posting this picture!!!!!!!! I remember having seen that before and I really want to purchase this display case or one like it, could you tell me where you got it?

On topic, I way over paid for the Brad Miller super auto, would rather not say how much. I did purchase a Francisco Lindor BDP Red Au /5 for $750, I graded it and sold the (9.5) rainbow for almost $2000.

I picked it up at Big Lots of all places several years ago, its made by Ashely Furniture its part of the Millennium collection its a nice corner curio, top part has 2 levels, bottom 2 both lighted...............as for being safe, I have a Guard Dog on Duty 24/7.... hehe

cabinet.jpg

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
That's cool! I'm just looking out for others with their valuables and would hate for anyone who has a nice collection to lose it cause of a robbery or natural disaster! :)

I picked it up at Big Lots of all places several years ago, its made by Ashely Furniture its part of the Millennium collection its a nice corner curio, top part has 2 levels, bottom 2 both lighted...............as for being safe, I have a Guard Dog on Duty 24/7.... hehe

cabinet.jpg

Members online

Latest posts