Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new basketball blog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
Hey everybody ... It's been a while since I been around on FCB. I took a bit of a break from collecting but am starting to get back into it. It's good to see all is going well in the community.

As part of my renewed interest in basketball cards, I have created a new basketball blog. It is called "Jordan Magic Bird".

You can find the blog at http://www.jordanmagicbird.com.

On this blog I will focus on what I call "Basketball Geekery" which includes basketball cards, fantasy basketball, statistical analysis, and NBA and NCAA basketball insights. I do not plan to just re-hash and forward content from other websites. Any site can scour the web for articles and post links. The goal of this blog is to create new material that is interesting and relevant to the person who is more than the casual fan.

I would appreciate it if you would stop at my blog and take a read over my first 2 posts. Any feedback regarding the blog entries would also be appreciated.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Great stuff! Loved Fennis Dembo! I mean, I didn't really love him, but I was rooting for him! Well, not really rooting for him, but I was a pretty good Basketball Geek, too! Those were definitely the greatest days of college basketball (80's)!!

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
Thank you guys! I appreciate the encouragement. I'm working on some stuff for the upcoming Fantasy Basketball season right now. Doing a little analysis to share with those who are interested in playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts