Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

need a favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hi everyone,

I wanted to buy this card, but ebay keeps telling me the seller will not ship to Colorado. But the seller says he definitely will, and I know that's true because I've bought from him before.

So would any kind soul be willing to buy this and send to me? I'll send you paypal in advance plus a bit for your time and trouble. Lemme know...thanks!

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Yes the sellers problem is they put " Puerto Rico" as the country/region of manufacture instead of USA ( it was produced in Texas at Donruss plant) so he could attract folks from Puerto Rico to Alomar's stuff.

Tell him to change the region/country to USA and I bet the purchase will work.

Some folks just get too cute for their own good :cautious:

jeff

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Aha! I'll write him again to tell him that. I'm sure he's sick of hearing from me by now but whatevs :)

Yes the sellers problem is they put " Puerto Rico" as the country/region of manufacture instead of USA ( it was produced in Texas at Donruss plant) so he could attract folks from Puerto Rico to Alomar's stuff.

Tell him to change the region/country to USA and I bet the purchase will work.

Some folks just get too cute for their own good :cautious:

jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts