Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Some Help on Value of a Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Sorry but I can't scan it, but I will describe it. I pulled it from a Bowman Draft Box and it is an 'Instant Winner' card for an autographed mini basketball signed by a 2008 NBA rookie. I can't determine the odds of this pull from the box. Does anyone know the possible value. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Holy Crap, dude! That's an awesome pull! I thought I had a leftover blaster that had the odds on it because I remember seeing it saying that you have a chance to pull it. If I'm not mistaken, the ball is signed by all of the rookies in the set. I tried looking for the blaster box, but I can't find it. I probably threw it out. Anyway, that's a super sick pull.

Edit: I found a pack wrapper of retail (don't ask how or why) and in retail the odds are 1:12,000. The ball is signed by ten rookies. I'm guessing it's signed by the first ten picked in the draft, I'm not sure though.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Wow - That would be cool - Thanks for your information. I have emailed Topps but have not received a reply at this point. If I do, I will update. Again - Thanks.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
This was the reply I received from Topps. Pretty cool.

Hello,

Thanks for the inquiry. Top ten 10 rookies each rookie has signed a basketball. There are only 100 total. This is a Target exclusive.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team (By Phone: 800-489-9149, or by Email:[email protected]) if you ever have any other questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to answer your questions between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (EST), Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
sharktitanfan said:
This was the reply I received from Topps. Pretty cool.

Hello,

Thanks for the inquiry. Top ten 10 rookies each rookie has signed a basketball. There are only 100 total. This is a Target exclusive.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team (By Phone: 800-489-9149, or by Email:[email protected]) if you ever have any other questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to answer your questions between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (EST), Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

dude...now that is an AWESOME PULL...when you get it you have to get a pic up.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Holy Crap, dude! That's an awesome pull! I thought I had a leftover blaster that had the odds on it because I remember seeing it saying that you have a chance to pull it. If I'm not mistaken, the ball is signed by all of the rookies in the set. I tried looking for the blaster box, but I can't find it. I probably threw it out. Anyway, that's a super sick pull.

Edit: I found a pack wrapper of retail (don't ask how or why) and in retail the odds are 1:12,000. The ball is signed by ten rookies. I'm guessing it's signed by the first ten picked in the draft, I'm not sure though.
No he is lying send it to me and I will check it out for ya :) .

Edit: Nevermind as I just saw you contacted topps already. I guess it was a good pull ;)

Members online

Latest posts